Dear Arnav Singh Raizada - I get you!

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Arnav Singh Raizada,

When everyone hates you today, I understand you. Shock for many, I am sure but still I understand you. Even after everything you have done - I do not and seriously do not expect you to stand up for Khushi Kumari Gupta - afterall why would you!? You despise her at the moment, you want to see her suffer - this was supposed to be a hatred marriage and I so get it why you show any decency when you do not stand up for her. A man in your situation could have done worse and yet you have not done your worse yet ( and I really hope you do not ever). I understand you because in the position you are - in the situation you stand, you want to see her suffer and hurt - however much you do not like it - you do! I understand the turmoil between your head and heart and I can understand why you cannot think rationally (not that I ever thought u could when it came to family and Khushi)... I do not blame you for keeping Anjali above because I understand she has been your mother, your father - practically the reason you are alive... After all blood IS thicker. If you love Khushi - you have loved her for what 8 months (give and take) but u have loved Anjali for 28 years - so I get you! If Khushi's family of 10 years could not believe her and accept her - it would be foolish of me to expect you who have known her for what -- 8 months to trust her - when you believe that world is untrustworthy. 

I can see the turmoil raging in your heart - between the Arnav and the ASR - the one that wants to protect her and the one who wants to hurt her. Yet - just one request - beat the crap out of Shyam - he is equally to blame in your eyes so he needs to be tortured too. I know again why you would not want to do it - for your di - but I still want you to show 'that' man his right place. In your eyes - Khushi and Shyam should be equally held responsible and I do expect shyam to pay heavily!

You have not given me a reason to hate you or think you cannot be redeemed - and I hope you do not give me that in the future as well.

From
- someone who gets ur POV :)

A positive post on ASR - please keep the negativity out of here. Meaningful discussions are welcome

Edited by --Anna-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i support ur each n every word!!!!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: moon_mine

i support ur each n every word!!!!

Thank you!! Just trying to look from where he stands :))
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't see it... why is shyam being let off scot-free? 
IronyDied thumbnail
i do support you! :)

never expected him to put Khushi over anjali! but all i expected a hatred.. cold behavior.. emotional turmoil.. where it will be only his and her feelings.. but when the family starts drama i do feel angry on him.. may be if he had used his brain..even after marriage.. for once to ask khushi why did she do that or did she even do that? but again i guess too much exceptions :)

yes blood is thicker.. but isnt love is big than hate? but again i expected too much.. i was wrong to expect him to use his brain.. i was wrong when i thought that he will remember the love he has seen in khushi's eyes for him.. it was completely me.. who was wrong!! i too get him now! he is playing a game between his heart and mind and obviously his heart will win but i hope it doesnt get too late! 

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thnx for putting it up so nicely.and aptly...👏⭐️

Even though his action and silence is harsh to see...looking from his POV, it is completely justified. He feels betrayed and cheated by her, though we know it is only a misunderstanding but he doesnt knw it, so how can anyone expect him to be all sweet and protective for her? a part of him wants him though but the hate in him doesnt let him. He wants to hurt her...that is his way of dealing with it rather than goin in depression and crying till death. 

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
ananya7736 thumbnail
OMG!! U are brilliiant!! U have literally taken the words off my mouth and written. And I love the style. Also I like it that you have pointed out that Arnav should hurt shyam also. That is one thing I expect out of him.

Very nice! Positivity in the negative forum!
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally.. lol .. arnav thinks that shyam is suffering because hes married khushi .. lol ..
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You have a valid point. Just that it is depressing to watch Khushi crying nevertheless. 
shagun_sarun thumbnail
i never hated arnav...n agree with u 100%😳