Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

MLTAK| Written update 29th Feb 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey everyone :)) i will be updating shortly , please kindly wait yaar.

I am really sorry for long wait but for some reason my net was not working yaar .. it stop in the middle so had to set up everything and it took me so long yaar Ouch.

The epi begins where Lakshmi notice that purva is sad and left the party. She goes after her and talk to her that "I know how you feel because once I thought I lost my love too. So, it made my love more stronger and want love him more " Purva replied " Since now you got him back so keep him with care"   They get interrupted by bau jii , who came to get Lakshmi  back to party, She was getting late.  The engagement ceremony happens with some light fun , like when Lakshmi trying to put on Arjun finger, he was teasing her. 
They came down to get blessing from everyone , while dadi giving blessing , she told her how Arjun was her old boyfriend so don't get jealous haha... then all the elders give them blessing.
Everyone start pictures with them. Arjun took her to the side, where she have tears in her eyes. He ask her not to cry even the happy tears too... She ask him if she can ask for one thing. He said "yes ,anything." She ask for the CD, he played  where he had all the pics from her young time. How she want remember when she 9  , how she dream about him.When she turn 18, how she fats for him.  The bau came and start talking how lakshmi is still in her dream. Arjun ask " I think you watch many movies" She told him how Lakshmi love watching movies and how would whistle and  get excited if the hero did good job .. on the other side, Lakshmi is walking by some women who start praising her ring. They saw Sarshti and told her how the ring is so amazing but her husband is seem to don't like tis 

*end of the epi*

Please hit like and comment yaar :)) 

Edited by .ayesha. - 29 February 2012 at 5:07pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazjin2pragyakumaramitaspSoumya01chillychubbyLovePrajaChasmis_31-Deepali-teddybear66*Dakoo_Minzy*OnlyHopebones88-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MLTAK| Written update 29th Feb 2012" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Starstruck1382

Goldie

Starstruck1382

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
waitingSmile

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update ayesha

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome WU

Chasmis_31

Chasmis_31

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU!

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.