Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update29/2 Vishnuji's solution-Tarakasura - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhakti2

Wah thank you  great update as always!  I am specially grateful today as I cannot get epi to work on my lappy no matter what i am doing.   

I am confused one thing in the story - maybe someone will know? I had thought ki Ganesh-ji and Kartikeya-ji were Shivji and Parvatis  sons only?  How will it work out if there is no Parvati until next janam?  Or am I mixing everything up?  I know she is Shakti either way... but just confused.

Btw agree with you 100% ki Vishnuji is perfect - his shararatein are perfect for the tone of his character in the story.  No wonder Narad is his bhakt.

Thanks again for great update - and I agree with everyone for sure...looking a lot forward to Daksh's goat head.  If only they made  girl goat head for Prasuti.  They would be perfect couple then๐Ÿ˜Š
You are most welcome Bhakti๐Ÿ˜Š
They are using Taraksura only to get Shivji saving Sati,to bring them near. He will realise he can't keep away from her even if he wanted. Ganeshji & Kartikeya's birth will be at the time of Parvati.
I think in in JSK, too he was Vishnji. He is vey good.
Prasuti too should get a matching goat head as Daksh, even she is selfish & full of ego.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by vanadhi

thanks for the written update vishnuji is too mischievous to confront shivji's problem...called tarakasur...Any way...a good turn๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@ Reshma, Binny, Shwetha_ch, thanks guys๐Ÿ˜Š
@ Vanadhi, Vishnuji's character adds that missing mischivious, tricky element. He really knows whom to use & how to use when needed.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Sweet24

Are tabhi to usne devi shakti ki tapasya ki thi, taaki unka vivah shiv se ho sake, 4 the betterment of the world. But now his ego ha sgrown up such that, he thinks shivji is nothing and just want 2 take revenge from them.
Daksh ne Brhmaji ko koi vachan nahi diya tha, that he will get Sati married to Shivji. He did the tapasya to get her as his daughter because Brhmaji's told him to do that. He was egoistic, arrogant & revengeful towards Shivji from the begining. You are repeating the same words even after being answered. May be I am too dumb & ignorant to understand, such an intelligent question, which is already answered again & again in the show.
Thanks Minaxi for this wonderful update...haven't watched the episode yet ...now that Tarkasur has entered...Shivji & Sati's union is bound to happen๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by preety_219

Thanks Minaxi for this wonderful update...haven't watched the episode yet ...now that Tarkasur has entered...Shivji & Sati's union is bound to happen๐Ÿ˜Š
you are welcome Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š The actor playing Tarakasura is good, all these Asuras will move the story further. Vishnuji wil discover different ways to unite them, till it happens finally.
Thanks for the update! I find Vishnuji too adorable! It is so amusing to watch all this planning and plotting to get Mahadev and Sati together ๐Ÿ˜† This is going to be funny to watch now...Naradji adding all that namak mirch and instigating Tarakasur...aaahhh to watch the God's play games like that ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Really looking forward to this upcoming track. Was so heart warming to watch Mahadev thinking about Sati - the fact that she said that she will never ever call upon him. 
Originally posted by Anjalg

Thanks for the update! I find Vishnuji too adorable! It is so amusing to watch all this planning and plotting to get Mahadev and Sati together ๐Ÿ˜† This is going to be funny to watch now...Naradji adding all that namak mirch and instigating Tarakasur...aaahhh to watch the God's play games like that ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Really looking forward to this upcoming track. Was so heart warming to watch Mahadev thinking about Sati - the fact that she said that she will never ever call upon him. 
Brhmaji & Vishnuji only wanted Shivji to marry Sati. Now they are taking this mission seriously using Taraksura. Brhma putra Daksh acted like an Asura, in this matter. using a real Asura will give better results.
Originally posted by mnx12

Hema๐Ÿค— Vishnuji knows everything, he is the preserver. So he will keep track of everything. Shivji too knows everything but he prefers to remain detached, only when some big event takes place, he prefers to take action.
Seriously there should have been more powerful demons at that time & Brhmaji & Shivji should have granted them such boons, that Sati would have lived for much longer time. 
How can you be called besharam, your expressions can be called one of the Navaras of Natya-shastra, Shivji is going to create.๐Ÿ˜†

HAILA...Meenaxi.๐Ÿ˜›.what have you done..Such great honour NAVRAS ..woh bhi jo Shivji create karne wale awww..Jo bhi ho..padke bohot accha laga..You always fidn different ways to make me feel special..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ