Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update29/2 Vishnuji's solution-Tarakasura (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
precap is freak...didn't watch the episode yet...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update29/2 Vishnuji's solution-Tarakasura (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NST1983

despite few moments in the begiinig (makes me feel so angry. i believe, soon i  will be like heroes of orwell's 1984 at 2 minutes of hate seeing daksh ROFL)  the epi was quite good

i am vishnu's fan at these series so shinin-tricky-otimistic
that was not a conference... that was a conspiracy meeting Cool

and tarakasur is complete joy to watch - naive destructive optimistic 
he will bring fresh air into this kigdom of arrogancy 

Daksh... goathead is waiting for you Tongue

p.s. Meenaxi - great job Thumbs Up
Daksh should get scared of Tarakasura, his powers should not have any effect on Tarakasura, then let him protect Sati on his own. The demons portrayal is always interesting, they serve the purpose of Comedian & villion together. This Vishnuji is really good, can be called  a perfect one like our Shivji.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983swetha_chIntrepidaTOTAL-ROMANTICshali

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

precap is freak...didn't watch the episode yet...
Akki, you are a Mytho fan, so you know how Asuras are shown, they are quite entertaing at times.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983Sweet24shaliTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Meenaxi..my sweet friend ..Sorry I came in late..& as usual you made my jaw drop with your simple powerful & yet super perfect update..like always..!! The part which you have mentioned in brackets is LIEK ..PARAM SATYAVACHANLOL..Daksh broke his sankalp..now its his daughters turn afte all she is his obedient daughter ehhh..??LOLsuper duper sentence that was..!!

and I loved that conference..& as some one else corrected us..it was a conspiracy meting..LOLsuch a cute one hun..!!TongueI loveee..Vishnu & his natkhat smile with Narad everready to go on a SHIV SATI milao mission..cho cuteEmbarrassedLOL..he will always be on his toes to spread ..gosspis ..ofcourse with the view of betterment of world that is..LOL

And Gosh in another answer you have told so perfectly yaar..Ki tarakasur should have asked ..specific vardhan na..Sati ji would have lived in thsi avataar more..&we would get some moe STEAMY HOT ahem ahem..moments hun..!!Day DreamingGosh..I am a openly declared Besharam..I hope you noted that..BlushingWinkAnd hey I am not ashamed of it..okay..Evil SmileLOLLove ya..Catch you later..Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012NST1983Sweet24mnx12Pooja_219Intrepida

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NST1983

despite few moments in the begiinig (makes me feel so angry. i believe, soon i  will be like heroes of orwell's 1984 at 2 minutes of hate seeing daksh ROFL)  the epi was quite good

i am vishnu's fan at these series so shinin-tricky-otimistic
that was not a conference... that was a conspiracy meeting Cool

and tarakasur is complete joy to watch - naive destructive optimistic 
he will bring fresh air into this kigdom of arrogancy 

Daksh... goathead is waiting for you Tongue Hey its me Hema..I love you forever for saying thisHug..You relly have a great sense of humour I must say..ROFL

p.s. Meenaxi - great job Thumbs Up

My answer is above inside your post dear..I have highlighted it in colour..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983Sweet24mnx12

NST1983

NST1983

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Daksh... goathead is waiting for you Tongue Hey its me Hema..I love you forever for saying thisHug..You relly have a great sense of humour I must say..ROFL

Thanks! Glad you liked it! I'm also enjoying your cute and sincere posts. They completely reflect your nickname and have potential to inflame readers with passion Blushing
P.S. my nickname has my real name encrypted. My name's Nastya and I'm glad to be here at this forumEmbarrassed

Sweet24mnx12

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Wah thank you  great update as always!  I am specially grateful today as I cannot get epi to work on my lappy no matter what i am doing. Ouch  

I am confused one thing in the story - maybe someone will know? I had thought ki Ganesh-ji and Kartikeya-ji were Shivji and Parvatis  sons only?  How will it work out if there is no Parvati until next janam?  Or am I mixing everything up?  I know she is Shakti either way... but just confused.

Btw agree with you 100% ki Vishnuji is perfect - his shararatein are perfect for the tone of his character in the story.  No wonder Narad is his bhakt.

Thanks again for great update - and I agree with everyone for sure...looking a lot forward to Daksh's goat head.  If only they made  girl goat head for Prasuti.  They would be perfect couple thenSmile

Sweet24mnx12

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

Sweet24mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top