Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
If they give Ashu's death,the only possible reason of Nidz falling in Love with an older Guy would be his similarity with Ashutosh.But how much they will be identical and logical too to remind Nidz about Ashu-No clue.And what would be Mallu's role with that house-yet again clueless.In a case they want to bring a new Character it will take time to create the Love and till then usual RonaDhona will go on.I don't want this Show to be ended so soon but this should not be a Saas-Bahu MeloDrama with meaningless longevity with usual RonaDhona.And last of all,Ashu really does not deserve a death.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Apurva: hmmm.. See hw will nidhi even do sagai with rohan when rohan knws abt ashni.. & That to if nidhi comes to knw abt ashu accident than nidhi getting into sagai will hv no room.. She will directly go to hosp. To check her hubby so will rohan & most probably shama too..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

@Apurva: hmmm.. See hw will nidhi even do sagai with rohan when rohan knws abt ashni.. & That to if nidhi comes to knw abt ashu accident than nidhi getting into sagai will hv no room.. She will directly go to hosp. To check her hubby so will rohan & most probably shama too..

They will not show hospital, dead body etc.. Instead they will say his vehicle slipped into a vally or some thing where there is a scope of return at later point of time.

And Nidhi, not ready to take off the happiness of BABA and at the same time cannot disclose now because the person himself is missing/not reachable on phone... She will be confused and under pressure she will get the engagement done so that she gets time...

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Apurva: regarding MB's replacement thing, we knw that they haven't yet finalised on new dr.ashu . Bt they(cvs & PH) must hv shot sme extra scenes of ashu aka MB in hosp lying with oxygen mask or plastic surgery thing which takes times to remove the cloth frm face.. they cn use body double of ashu in mask of wrapped cloth on face till they find suitable dr.ashu. By than they will drag all other things like nidhi staying all time @ hosp. With ashu, db getting pissed off.. Extra extra..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Tanu, what I am trying to say is this role is complex and the show is running with less TRPs so getting suitable replacement is tough.

I know Hiten recently returned back...

I think the timing of this EXIT is actually pretty delayed.. if SET has intervened for whatever reasons.. they culd hv done earlier.. during confession scenes..same way MB culd hv taken a call earlier..since as per zing he has been suffering from back probs n health issues from the start.! The show is on very loose footing.. with super low trps.. only God help it now!

I did hv preferred to see the show end next month as its 6 month contract expires..  with AshNi 
hellox thumbnail
@AF..well i hope ull agree that in future tracks there will be a lot of rona dhona..do u think its worth for us to watch this serial which is already in its way just like any other ekta kapoor serial..i mean is it worth to intake the emotional attyachar which is bound to bounce on us in the near future tracks..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

@Apurva: regarding MB's replacement thing, we knw that they haven't yet finalised on new dr.ashu . Bt they(cvs & PH) must hv shot sme extra scenes of ashu aka MB in hosp lying with oxygen mask or plastic surgery thing which takes times to remove the cloth frm face.. they cn use body double of ashu in mask of wrapped cloth on face till they find suitable dr.ashu. By than they will drag all other things like nidhi staying all time @ hosp. With ashu, db getting pissed off.. Extra extra..

Great thoughts yaar... This could work out... I never thought. Jai ho AshBD!!!!!

But in that case they need Armaan by the side of Ashu. Nitesh just now posted on FB that he did not shoot for long time and also when he will be called is not clear...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Great thoughts yaar... This could work out... I never thought. Jai ho AshBD!!!!!

But in that case they need Armaan by the side of Ashu. Nitesh just now posted on FB that he did not shoot for long time and also when he will be called is not clear...

This is what NP wrote.. he is gonna b back.. i  think by next week.. 

Creative team says that Armaan will b back soon once other things are taken care of...so let's see!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I think the timing of this EXIT is actually pretty delayed.. if SET has intervened for whatever reasons.. they culd hv done earlier.. during confession scenes..same way MB culd hv taken a call earlier..since as per zing he has been suffering from back probs n health issues from the start.! The show is on very loose footing.. with super low trps.. only God help it now!

I did hv preferred to see the show end next month as its 6 month contract expires..  with AshNi 

100%. I was also thinking the same. That too when they started the track to disclose to BABA, I thought next is marraige track and Sony will close the show. 
nature_lover thumbnail
Milke bhi ham na mile
Tumse na jane kyu
milo ke hai fasle
Tu jana na...

I had tears in my eyes , can never see Ashu(MB)

This is a very rude decision by CV.

Can't they just replace other guy?

I think still  they has not finalized the replacement, so they want
to hold this matter for 15 to 20 days.

The show will very soon air off.