Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the super fast update just reading it made me swell up and still have to watch the episode yet and already really feeling low but really gotta give to u as how u come up with these fab updates even when the chips are down hats off to u.
RoDee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the superfast update.
 so Today is not that bad day, cant watch Ashu dying.Its hard to watch their phone convos as we know what is comming...sigh...

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As expecte-another stupid and tinepass episode except the Phone Convo.Probably this weekend will go on in this way.Now the main concentration is-who will be replacing MB or there will be any miracle and what will be the story line.Hope gets the answer quickly.But want to enjoy the every moment of this Ashu even in a phone Convo before that-that's only to watch in this weekend.
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update tanu... i cant imagine ashu s accident but i hope ashu character will be brought back...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i have this song on my mind ever since i saw the airport scenes n Nihan engagement talks ðŸ˜­

tanu i think that scene from henna is going to happen...nidhi will let ashu know abt engagement ..he will ask driver to speed up ...and yahaan engagement party and song...ther ehis accident and here nidhi is waiting desperately for him and faints in the end the moment his car crashes😭😭

that song is soo haunting...even with its high low notes😭

thanks tanu ðŸ¤—..i shall resume watching once this ashutosh chapter get over ..i just cannot watch ashu die ...have no courage...i may catch the start of episode today in repeat to see last of my ashni ...

nidhi will not be able to even see him again😭 nor us...😭...why this kolaveri why why why
mmm1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Tanu for being a crusader and carrying on the torch. I do not have guts to watch our dear Ashu dying... They could have announced MB's exit later. I could have watched till the time he was in the show.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did not watch yesterday and today also I cannot... Normally I watch repeats or watch some nice sequences from Video Chaska again and again. but after this news, I do not have guts to see Ashu's face. I did not even see any pic of Ashu till now. trying to take him of from my memory...</font>

hey AP same is the situation with me ... U know wat ystrday I cried... I can't believe it... I never cried for a show before ...I think the show wz going soo good that I felt very bad after hearing the sad news... but if health iz the reason i can accept ... But if doing romantic scenes iz the reason for leaving show than that'S bad... I will also nt watch ktlk from now ... Tanu will always read your update... Thanku
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
This is like a slow death. If they kill Ashu, I will feel very sad... Ashu never had any happiness through out his life. Now he also last his house. Poor Soul...

If CVs can save this by not killing Ashu, it wil be ethically better. A person like Ashu cannot dye a bad death...  They should simply show the replacement person directly walking into Nihan Engagement Party

Becoming too emotional.  Analytical and critical person in me who used to view the show without any emotion has gone now and an emotional fool who is so attached to AshNi is speaking.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post..tanu ji, i liked today epi bcoz it ws very gripping episode. Ashni phn. Conv. Ws again lovely & nidhi hs guessed rght as ashu coming by road is gonna meet wit accident...:( nidhi gt shock after shama revealed nihan sagai to her..bt nidhi just cudnt utter a word abt herove for ashu infront of baba. Precap: rohan,nidhi& shama plan to come out of this mess..watch it for gripping scenes... Tmrow damdaar promo mite b nidhi telling baba abt ashni love or ashu accident & nidhi gets to knw abt it...
hellox thumbnail
thanks for the post..but they could change this ashu thing rather give him a death..atleast give him exit in a professional manner..but still thinking over is there any chances MB is gonna come back..still waiting for that news wen it will be confirmed that he will be back..just some positive thinking after reading the comments on his page..
Regards..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

This is like a slow death. If they kill Ashu, I will feel very sad... Ashu never had any happiness through out his life. Now he also last his house. Poor Soul...

If CVs can save this by not killing Ashu, it wil be ethically better. A person like Ashu cannot dye a bad death...  They should simply show the replacement person directly walking into Nihan Engagement Party

Becoming too emotional.  Analytical and critical person in me who used to view the show without any emotion has gone now and an emotional fool who is so attached to AshNi is speaking.

exactly AF...ashu does not deserve this...he never had happiness in his life..first time he opens himself to love...within days he is losing alll...he deserves to be happy loved...my heart breaks for ashutosh yaar😭

i rather they put disclaimer and the new guy walks into nihaan engagement something