Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

TTS will never forget his Words thatzz for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ n I would love 2 see those three Faces (Pinky,Dehati,Bihari) when TTS or Pintu will break d marrige n speciallyw ehn Pintu will declare his love for Krishna infront of every1 . Oh those expresisons will be worthwachng 😍

same hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.that will be hight pt in the show⭐️⭐️😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even though I did not say anything in my original post on this discussion about the look that passed between Pintu and Krishna . I think She did not want to see the pain reflected in Pintu's eyes.

It's like this for me a good student who studies hard will know their result beforehand it comes out. I know this through personal experience, therefore being failed is going to be shocking and questionable.

Empty vessels makes the most noise and Krishna is the exact opposite of an empty vessel.

Tears will come in private . The strong also cry !πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for opening the thread Angel. It looks like you ultimately bowed before my pointing finger. πŸ˜† Ghajab! 😎

Ok I will fess up. I didn't watch the episode. I had a really tiring day and didn't have the positive energy stored up to face Krishna's downfall, though I am well aware that it is temporary. I guess Bihari and TTS' bribed officers managed to get the job done while they were there and so there was no longer any turning back for Krishna. What I don't understand here is the math. Pinky had two examiners in her favour and three who were genuine and saw what an imbecile she was. The exact opposite was true for Krishna. So even if the two gave Pinky full marks and Krishna zero, Krishna would still come out with higher marks, right? Or maybe they can change the decisions even after they have come out, somehow by manipulating the results.

Well the truth of the matter is the Indian education system is far from clean. So to me what they are showing really rings true to the actual situation. Poor people are manipulated, arm-twisted and humiliated for trying to come up and it really takes someone with a lot of resolve to rise above their situation as Krishna is doing and not be discouraged by all the hurdles.

It actually reminds me of our driver whose daughter won a scholarship and the officer who distributes the money asked for a third of it as bribe to release it! 😑 As much as it hurts to see VP and camily being humiliated almost on a daily basis, the truth is that their poverty makes them vulnerable as Saraswati so aptly lamented the other day. Plus Krishna is a girl so people can question her character. But I think the CVs have on purpose made her originate in such difficult circumstances to show her rising above it.

Now the promo, that was just what I needed! πŸ˜ƒ I love how she is following an official route to justice and I am sure the system won't let her down this time. She looked so determined and strong in that purple dupatta (the colour totally added to the effect for some reason), the way she was walking up the road and confidently handed her file over. This is a girl who KNOWS that she has been wronged and that fire in her eyes was a treat for the despondent viewer.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
 @ Sam

My thoughts did not leave me so had to write somewhere either by opening a thread or by answering the person who opens it. So had to do it! Necessity is the mother of invention as they say and all thatπŸ˜†

and yeah you can point your finger at me in future tooπŸ˜†

Arrey Gazab!😎 Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow lovely discusions.

I am sure that Krishna has passed but perhaps with such tremendous numbers thatshe may have topped. Then the result will not be in the regular list.
I dont know the system now but I suffered from it way back when they still printed the resulst in the news papers.

I knew that I had passed the entrance test for the B. Ed but could not find my nr. You look place wise and school wise(center wise) . Some one made a remark oh so you could not find your nr. thats why want to look in the paper again and again.

My brother looked once. He brought the paper home to look through it togather with me but to no awail.
I borrowed it the third time and started looking at the front page ( in the merit list) my brother made fun of me and said dont look there it isnot going to be there. But it was there on the second place so a surprise. I was hoping to get cleared but gotmore and thus could not find the nr.

So In a way Krishna may be one of the national toppers and that is why not inthe regional list.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Even though I did not say anything in my original post on this discussion about the look that passed between Pintu and Krishna . I think She did not want to see the pain reflected in Pintu's eyes.

It's like this for me a good student who studies hard will know their result beforehand it comes out. I know this through personal experience, therefore being failed is going to be shocking and questionable.

Empty vessels makes the most noise and Krishna is the exact opposite of an empty vessel.

Tears will come in private . The strong also cry !πŸ˜†

@BOLD

Angel I completely aggree wid ur BOLD part . Krishna avoided 2 see into Pintu's eyes as She already saw d pain in his eyes for her n She did not wanted Pintu 2 see d same pain in her eyes as well But She forgot tht how much She try 2 hide her pain but Pintu did saw tht pain in her eyes just by tht few second look She gves 2 him or Vice-versa .
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

Wow lovely discusions.

I am sure that Krishna has passed but perhaps with such tremendous numbers thatshe may have topped. Then the result will not be in the regular list.
I dont know the system now but I suffered from it way back when they still printed the resulst in the news papers.

I knew that I had passed the entrance test for the B. Ed but could not find my nr. You look place wise and school wise(center wise) . Some one made a remark oh so you could not find your nr. thats why want to look in the paper again and again.

My brother looked once. He brought the paper home to look through it togather with me but to no awail.
I borrowed it the third time and started looking at the front page ( in the merit list) my brother made fun of me and said dont look there it isnot going to be there. But it was there on the second place so a surprise. I was hoping to get cleared but gotmore and thus could not find the nr.

So In a way Krishna may be one of the national toppers and that is why not inthe regional list.

That makes a whole lot of sense and I like the way you have explained it. Let's see what the CV's are going to reveal to us.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@azuria

Dear but In her result It was clealry stated as FAIL .So If she would hav been a national topper then her result would hav not b written as fail naa .
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@azuria

Dear but In her result It was clealry stated as FAIL .So If she would hav been a national topper then her result would hav not b written as fail naa .

Remmber that we did not see the full planning of TTS. If he called anyone and made the name change at the center. Since he has the connections and could well ask someone to shift between Pinky and Krishna since he wanted Pinky to get passed and Krishna to fail and get humilated.

There is another aspect to this as well. Since the DC said that they were doing the check who is after Krishna so they may not have made her result knowen and thus the result will show as Fail since the pass is not filled since the result is not released.

There are neumours possibilities.

And as I said if it is in the nation toppers then the result will not be with the regional list but with the national toppers list.  They were looking only in the regional results. Not the national.  The exam she is sitting is cunducted at the national lavel.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
This could also happen, the evil DC could only manipulate the regional result list.

But the National result list has Krishna's name in it at the top.The evil DC could not manipulate this result list because he was put out of the whole thing!πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe that phone call to Bihari from the duplicate DC is a hint of a future event  that will show as thus.

Anyways as the promo says Krishna will ask for revalidation .So may the power be with Krishna!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago