•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Angad-haters..Kindly do not read this!

Guys,guys,guys.....am wondering what is it about Angad that is so fatally attractive that Kripa even after having seen Angad's real face can't get her heart and mind off him even though she insists otherwise.

I think more than Angad , it's the perfect  rendition of the character by Iqbal Khan which has made him so irresistible.We all know that he is a cad but still I have my classmates mooning over him.hehe.Iqbal has given a personal touch to Angad's character...love him or hate him but you cannot ignore him.He is brash,arrogant,aggressive,egoistic,shameless,no respect for women,has his head in the sky,intense, passionate, a wee bit crazy ...YET,there is something endearing about him and that's not the usual "bad-boy-appeal".So, what is it?

Some of my darling friends like one of my classmates and my darling Sugar Bun think Angad is unfit for Kripa .But what we forget is that KYPH is about a woman turning a lost man into a lovable guy.A guy who'll turn a new leaf only for the woman he loves.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
i think this is working the same way...that opposites attract....although this didnt feel fit for this situation at start...but i guess this is wat is happening now..even though kripa doesnt wanna gim him attention, still all she ends up with is his thinking...she still cant take her mind off angad...thats wat is call attraction b/w opposites...!

Nitica, I totally agree with you, once again Matey!

The more I try and dislike Angad's character, the more I get attracted to him. There is something about not just Iqbal, who potrays Angad so wonderfully, but also the character of Angad, has this immense, magnetic appeal about it.....you can either love him or hate him, but he is impossible to ignore!

I think the reason behind most of us emphathizing with Angad is because we as the viewers are already aware of the fact, that Angad has turned out to be the way he is because of his Family background and Upbringing, and the most important thing is that, we already know that Angad is going to fall seriously in love with Kripa, that is why we are sympathizing with him so much!

Whatever the case, Angad is an enigmatic character, a guy whom you would love and hate with equal ferosity, a character for whom you will cry and cheer, a character whom you will hate to love, but invariably end up falling for him, just like Kripa!

Judging from yesterday's episode, it is very clear that Kripa is still very much emotionally attached to Angad and that is why her reaction to Angad in such a way, if she had truly gotten over her crush, Angad wouldn't have made any difference to her in any which way. And today, when Angad does or say something to provoke her, she will take the exteme step of slapping him, only because she is still so much in love with him!

Well the gist of my post was that, I cannot help but falling in love with Angad, as much as I think that Prithvi is an Angel and he is the type of guy I would go for in Real Life......but Angad is the stuff that Dream Men are made off. So, to put it in one line, I would probably end up marrying a guy like Prithvi, but fall in love with someone like Angad......Love never asks for Logic, does it???

Chilly

PS : Sugar, I still agree with you that Angad is a slimy creep for having such an attitude.....but believe me, Angad will change and then we can all drool over him, Nitica, you, Me and the Others....what say???

guys, guys,guys... i'm not heading a bloody crusade against Angad... no way... you ppl are forgetting that even i'm a girl... i've fallen for angad as much as u all have... all 'im saying is that, Prithvi is a true man... no matter how much u feel like crucifying me for this... i feel that prithvi deserves the girl... sure if angad reforms himself... that's good for Kripa... all i wanna know is... how in the world can ekta have the heart to break the heart of such a good, understanding, friendly, supportive, caring guy... he will stand by kripa for all his life... but he wont have his love reciprocated in the way he expresses his own emotions for kripa... that's certain... but, being the kindred soul he is... he may satisfy himself immensely with the fact that kripa will be happy with angad... if he truly loves kripa.... he will be satisfied with this fact...

that's all... so pls... don't isolate me... i do like angad... but i love prithvi in a far greater degree only because, AT THIS STAGE, he is far more likeable and deserving of love... AT THIS STAGE...ONLY!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sugar bun - 19 years ago
Wowie Chilly! No wonder am crazy about you.This is exactly how I relate to Angad.He just cannot be ignored.Kripa is still very attached to him and Harshini caught her at that, you are right. When she slaps Angad, it's not just gonna be his derogatory remark but all bottled up heartbreak and frustration of Kripa.

DOMINUS  VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
Hi Sugar,

Arre, mera darling baccha.....how can we isolate you......I just thought taht you really hated Angad but now, I got the real picture.True..true...true. As for Kripa-Angad -Prithvi......well, the heart wants what it wants, there's no logic to those things. Angad is like poison in Kripa's veins n vice versa...they both cannot do anything about it. Instead of being a majnu, I expext Prithvi to make things easier and simpler for Angad and Kripa nd knock some sense into their heads. He has more sense than our passionate duo!

And hey, sugar! NITICA LOVES YOU!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Originally posted by sugar bun

that's all... so pls... don't isolate me... i do like angad... but i love prithvi in a far greater degree only because, AT THIS STAGE, he is far more likeable and deserving of love... AT THIS STAGE...ONLY!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed Sugar, completely agree with you on Prithvi!

No one is isolating you! You along with Radz are the baccha log of this thread. Your post has got me all, awwww for you!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Cheer up Matey, lets all pool in our thoughts and have lots and pots of fun here, its a great, thriving place for creative, fun-loving minds, lets all make the most use of it! I adore you Sugar and love your cute posts, don't get upset yaar!

Prithvi is not just deserving of love and respect at this stage, I am sure he will remain so till the end of the series (if it ever ends, that is!), but Angad is a much more, complex and multi-layered character and his character will undergo far more trials and tribulations than anyone else......and hence, this sympathy and empathy with Angad!

If we had not know the future storyline, then probably our thinking would have been different, and then I atleast would not have supported Angad so much, but knowing that he is going to change and do such cute things as scaling walls for Kripa, its really tough not to fall in love with him.....he sounds so cute, just so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

Most of us are so in love with Angad, not because he looks like a Million bucks, that is just one part of his personality, but also because, he is so deserving of love. The ones who seem to have no need of love and attention are the ones turmoiled to get it! Angad is just one such case! For all his show of recklessness and spoilt brattishness, he is a, to quote, Sona's article, ''a little boy lost in the Matrix of fast life.''

Sigh....after writing all this, I am fsuddenly feeling so emotional for Angad, I think I am going to hate Kripa today for slapping  the poor thing!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Chilly

Ps : Nitica, I think both of us along with the others should start some kind of an Angad Fan Club in this thread itself, what do you think??? (We will all write the highs and lows about Angad, not about Iqbal, I think its best to stick to characters and just leave the artists as they are, who cares about them, anyway๐Ÿ˜†)

Edited by chillyflakes - 19 years ago
chilly... so you do get senti sumtimes... as do i... but yeah... i really can't figure out my emotions towards each character now...!
i agree with u nitica...lolz...someone else in the character wouldn't have been able to do justice with the character of angad!!!