Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Mandira Bedi as Tania?

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Again guys,

This is pure speculation and rumor! I heard that Mandira Bedi (I hope most of you know who she is) will be enacting the role of Tania, a popular singer and Angad's Co-artist in KYPH!

No other details available on this as of now, will supply with more information as and when I get hold of it!

Just hoping that they won't show Tania and Angad involved with each other, but knowing Angad, it won't be surprising, if he did have some amount of history with his Co-artist๐Ÿคข

Also, if Mandira Bedi is playing the role, I think she will look far too older to Iqbal, unless they are shown as just friends and co-artist! By the sound of it, it looks as if Tania will be an equally high-strung, snobbish character like Angad and Naina, but you never know, she might turn out to be a fair person!

Chilly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hi Chilly,

This is news! From where did you get this information? Mandira is way too old to be even dreamt of with Iqbal.Whatever, I hope she is grounded and doesn't bother Kripa much.Ek Angad kya kum hai handle karne ke liye?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
dkdisha thumbnail

o man chilly i hope this isnt true i honestly cant stand mandira bedi i hate her so much

jessi

jingle thumbnail
madira is tooooooooooooo old for angad๐Ÿ˜ก
chillyflakes thumbnail

I am in Delhi these days, Mandira's interview came on Radio Mirchi yesterday (on Mirchi Giraftar), and when asked about her future projects, she talked about some, and then she said, that she is coming in a special role in a newly launched, big-budget, serial currently being aired on Sony and that it will be a very different role from what she has done till now!

So I did 2+2, and deducted logically, that the only new big-budged show to be launched on Sony is KYPH and once Tania was mentioned yesterday, I assumed that Mandira would look the part of a snooty, spoilt, super-successful singer.....so I just deduced that she would be entering KYPH soon! And also Mandira has long been associated with SET, she made a guest appearance in JJKN and has been with SET Max for some time now, so I guess, this makes sense! And afterall, it seems like a guest appearance, not a permanent role anyway!

As I said, this is just pure speculation on my part, Tania might turn out to be someone else all together.

Chilly

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Mandira is really old for iqbal...i just hope that she is just taken as a co-artiste of angad....it would look so odd thinking the other way ๐Ÿ˜•
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
i hope it is not true chilly.
sugar plum thumbnail

logic is perfect chilly... absolutely... but judging by the no. of skeletons kripa has already come across in angad's closet... it isn't hard to imagine that he mite have had a fling with this tania... but mandira as tania...???

mandira is a complete outcaste (in my eyes) in everything she does, take for example 'kyunki saas bhi...' and then 'extraaa whatever' as a sports commentator during the last world cup (cricket)... besides... she's way too old for him... she'd probably do as his childhood nanny or sumthing... but co-artiste... naa baba! we've got enough to deal with... without having to watch mandira having a passionate smoochie with angad...

besides... iqbal would have thought 10 times before signing the kyph contract if the script involved romancing, albeit briefly, mandira bedi as tania... construe it no further chilly... it's not worth losing our precious night's sleep considering this monstrous possibility...๐Ÿ˜†

chillyflakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

mandira is a complete outcaste (in my eyes) in everything she does, take for example 'kyunki saas bhi...' and then 'extraaa whatever' as a sports commentator during the last world cup (cricket)... besides... she's way too old for him... she'd probably do as his childhood nanny or sumthing... but co-artiste... naa baba! we've got enough to deal with... without having to watch mandira having a passionate smoochie with angad...

besides... iqbal would have thought 10 times before signing the kyph contract if the script involved romancing, albeit briefly, mandira bedi as tania... construe it no further chilly... it's not worth losing our precious night's sleep considering this monstrous possibility...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Need I say more Sugar! Yeah, I would die rather than watch our Angad waltzing around with Ms. Spaghetti Blouse!

Chilly

Jots thumbnail

eew mandira bedi is a budhi, the only role that will suit her is angads mother ๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!

Jots