Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Mandira Bedi as Tania?

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Again guys,

This is pure speculation and rumor! I heard that Mandira Bedi (I hope most of you know who she is) will be enacting the role of Tania, a popular singer and Angad's Co-artist in KYPH!

No other details available on this as of now, will supply with more information as and when I get hold of it!

Just hoping that they won't show Tania and Angad involved with each other, but knowing Angad, it won't be surprising, if he did have some amount of history with his Co-artistDead

Also, if Mandira Bedi is playing the role, I think she will look far too older to Iqbal, unless they are shown as just friends and co-artist! By the sound of it, it looks as if Tania will be an equally high-strung, snobbish character like Angad and Naina, but you never know, she might turn out to be a fair person!

Chilly

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Hi Chilly,

This is news! From where did you get this information? Mandira is way too old to be even dreamt of with Iqbal.Whatever, I hope she is grounded and doesn't bother Kripa much.Ek Angad kya kum hai handle karne ke liye?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:43am | IP Logged

o man chilly i hope this isnt true i honestly cant stand mandira bedi i hate her so much

jessi Ouch

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged
madira is tooooooooooooo old for angadAngry
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:10am | IP Logged

I am in Delhi these days, Mandira's interview came on Radio Mirchi yesterday (on Mirchi Giraftar), and when asked about her future projects, she talked about some, and then she said, that she is coming in a special role in a newly launched, big-budget, serial currently being aired on Sony and that it will be a very different role from what she has done till now!

So I did 2+2, and deducted logically, that the only new big-budged show to be launched on Sony is KYPH and once Tania was mentioned yesterday, I assumed that Mandira would look the part of a snooty, spoilt, super-successful singer.....so I just deduced that she would be entering KYPH soon! And also Mandira has long been associated with SET, she made a guest appearance in JJKN and has been with SET Max for some time now, so I guess, this makes sense! And afterall, it seems like a guest appearance, not a permanent role anyway!

As I said, this is just pure speculation on my part, Tania might turn out to be someone else all together.

Chilly

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Mandira is really old for iqbal...i just hope that she is just taken as a co-artiste of angad....it would look so odd thinking the other way Confused
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i hope it is not true chilly.
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged

logic is perfect chilly... absolutely... but judging by the no. of skeletons kripa has already come across in angad's closet... it isn't hard to imagine that he mite have had a fling with this tania... but mandira as tania...???

mandira is a complete outcaste (in my eyes) in everything she does, take for example 'kyunki saas bhi...' and then 'extraaa whatever' as a sports commentator during the last world cup (cricket)... besides... she's way too old for him... she'd probably do as his childhood nanny or sumthing... but co-artiste... naa baba! we've got enough to deal with... without having to watch mandira having a passionate smoochie with angad...

besides... iqbal would have thought 10 times before signing the kyph contract if the script involved romancing, albeit briefly, mandira bedi as tania... construe it no further chilly... it's not worth losing our precious night's sleep considering this monstrous possibility...LOL

Go to top