Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
guys, given what has been showed in the precap, do you think that mohan will end up paying nanhi & addu's school fees Embarrassed?? i mean, he has offered megha & nanhi a lift, so it's possible that he gets to know about the fancy dress competition of nanhi, nanhi asks him to attend the function & Spiderman cant refuse his ChavvanniEmbarrassed, so mohan enters the school and gets to know about the pending school fees and pays it despite megha's protest ?? ( i'm sure megha wont let him pay her children's fees easily )

this is just a random thought of mine. please comment.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_akshi-TheStranger-fatim30misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if ?? !!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
hello welcome to this forum...errr i dont think so cvs would go for this option ( purely my POV) ...the way track is developing it will be megha who is going her solve this problem, as they are trying to show independent woman striving on her own ..

but yeah this possibility cant be ruled outSmile ..so finger crossed

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
@ fatim :
                well, there's a 50:50 chance according to me, so better keep fingers crossedWink !! & thanx for the warm welcome, i'm busy with my semester exams right now, so will join you all from april actively.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableTrouble

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
it's possible but if mohan does so he won't let the teacher reveal that he paid the fees.

AdorableTrouble

AdorableTrouble

IF-Dazzler

AdorableTrouble

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

it's possible but if mohan does so he won't let the teacher reveal that he paid the fees.

True. But I think if that does happen, his mirchi madam will guess. Won't take her long to figure its him.

Edited by Shaili_123 - 29 February 2012 at 12:00am

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
deep thinking .

ya may be possible but i don't like if mohan pay fees...this is some kind of Ehasaan Confused becoz they are not friends yet.

Nanhi_Angel

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

deep thinking .

ya may be possible but i don't like if mohan pay fees...this is some kind of Ehasaan Confused becoz they are not friends yet.

yeah.. it may be possible.. But i don't want him to pay fees... is se toh Prerna se udhaar maangana achcha hain.. Megha's character has a lot of self respect.. So it won't b nice if  Mohan pays fees.. and of course, it will be lik ehsaan..

Edited by laadoo - 29 February 2012 at 12:27pm

-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.