Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful post Sona! Absolutely love it! <3  And love the VMs and the sigs posted as well. Fabulous work guys! :D 
So glad to see Kryslte get the recognition she truly deserves- your post just made my day! :D 

She truly is one in a million! A very happy birthday, our grey eyed beauty! πŸ€—

Stunning post! xx

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Sona, we'll get the whole interview today or another teaser?
I.SO.CANNOT.WAIT.FOR.IT 😎

nahhh KDs bday segπŸ˜‰ kryan styleπŸ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
-Karan-Krystle- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday krystalll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally 1st march ending so herez wishing my jaan KD a vry happy birthday once again. Hope we do that nxt yr also. I so wanted to cut her bday cake wth her. Anyways she must hv hd fun:-D keep smiling KD love u:-* n well done sonali,ishita n jen for making this thread so special:-)
Leena90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTLE, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND SUCCESS IN LIFE!!! YOUR AN AMAZING AND WONDERFUL ACTRESS, YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND VERY LOVELY!!! HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE FUZE VIDEO AND LOVED ALL YOUR INTERVIEWS WITH KARAN, YOU BOTH HAVE FLAWLESS AND GREAT CHEMISTRY ON AND OFF SCREEN!!!! <3
Edited by Leena90 - 12 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Awww! This is all I'm able to say right now! KD is seriously one lucky girl to have been loved by you and have this much love showered on her! I sooo agree she is one in a million (no wonder after being a 3 year old Tacker fan I love her with Tacker the most) πŸ˜† 

Prolly no one knows but there's a confession I'll make when I hear ONE confession! πŸ˜‰ lmao! anyways back to your post! Beauty is tapkofying from it! <3 You are the best with words, no wonder I pestered you to put down your thoughts for Viren Singh Vadera! πŸ˜† 

Love this innocent side of KD! Love the way Tacker is always after her and poor her! She makes those adorable faces! Love these two together FOREVER! <3 KD has a spark which only Tacker can match and vice versa (my opinion - Im sure its TTians too πŸ˜†)! Love this uniqueness and epicness when its two of them together!
Sonaaa! (Rings bells?) πŸ˜† Just want you to know k even though Im the most INACTIVE one everywhere but I still love you all infinity times and my adorably HOT Kryan too! We shall keep up with our randomness so that we keep making you pinning down your thoughts and feelings! 😎 Haha!

Ohh and one more thing JENNYYY! Even tjhough she makes stuff for you, its US who benefits too! πŸ˜† THANKYOUUU for always pestering your friends and showering us with gifts! 🀣 Jokes! Showering KD and Kryan with gifts! <3 And Jenny THANKYOUUU for listening to this jerk always and making AWESOME sigs all the time! <3

I shall quit writing now! 🀣 Happy Birthdayyy KD once again and yes I salute you tooo for being who you are! <3
sonali.19281 thumbnail
KDs bday gifts FROM TASHAN TOLIII ... WE ROCK ENOUGH SAID... 

Deeps BRAG BRAG BRAG.. Maryummm LOVE LOVE LOVE...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuwruTv-LiQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GAWD!! U guys are CRAZZZYYY!! Like totally crazyy. So many gifts... sheeesh. That was reallyyy sweet tho ... and her reaction was even sweeter. lol. Congrats!! 
And u wrote those lines on the card right Sona ... roflll so OTT. lol.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank u TTians/...for this lovely bday gift...πŸ˜ƒ
loved it...KD was so emotional at the end...i guess she wasn't expecting so much on her day...but all this made her feel so special...awww...adore KD like nothing...❀️
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

GAWD!! U guys are CRAZZZYYY!! Like totally crazyy. So many gifts... sheeesh. That was reallyyy sweet tho ... and her reaction was even sweeter. lol. Congrats!! 

And u wrote those lines on the card right Sona ... roflll so OTT. lol.

Binisss

yup thts wat u do to me... make me angry and happy together IDIOTTT,,, wats wid pulling the absence game man...

🀣 did u have any doubts on me being crazy.. LOL u just hadnt tht to that extent i can go eh.. well neither did IπŸ˜† n I told u all.. but as usual seein is believing for ya.. phish.. n how adorablleee is she man.. the way she goess awww this is my TT.. the gifts find a new meaning to her.. I'll show u the msg she sent us after just coz she cldnt talk much here.. 

and w/e made u think I wrote the card linesπŸ˜†.. dang it.. I have to change my style now.. sooo bloody obvious.. Ishu caught it in the first line too saying this had to be me.. n OTT.. phish.. i CLDNT write stuff I write for u.. like u just r closer to dying w/e so stop bein happy abt bdays etc.. so bugger off.. OTT IT IS😎 

btw dude u HAVE TO SEE Ishu's VM MAN ... TOO GOOD rem the old san vm she made on her bday on paparazzi.. this is in the same league.. even betterπŸ˜ƒ n Jen's sigs also I posted.. these 2 were on fireee.. we even had a nostalgia round in Jen's gallery.. where we mentioned U.. phish..