Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

   

---MMT Wednesday---Bike Sawari (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010

Posts: 25922

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher



ya in pratigya ...pratigya maine sirf kunal ke liye dekhti thiLOL ...i hate his character but his attitude his talent i am impress i fill my self ye ladka bohut aage jaayega. and see what happan.i never seen LFL or remix ...lagta hein ab dekh na padega...dekhe to sahi kunal boy look.i am sure he is Amazing there also.

Really?... I can't believe it... I've never seen pratigya as I can't see him in negative role but both remix & LRL were classic... & kunal did a great job in both of the shows... though his role in remix was very short... & he disappeared after sometime but made a great come back in LRL... you know he was dressed as a girl in an episode of LRL...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "---MMT Wednesday---Bike Sawari (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Joined: 05 July 2011

Posts: 38157

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher



ya in pratigya ...pratigya maine sirf kunal ke liye dekhti thiLOL ...i hate his character but his attitude his talent i am impress i fill my self ye ladka bohut aage jaayega. and see what happan.i never seen LFL or remix ...lagta hein ab dekh na padega...dekhe to sahi kunal boy look.i am sure he is Amazing there also.

Really?... I can't believe it... I've never seen pratigya as I can't see him in negative role but both remix & LRL were classic... & kunal did a great job in both of the shows... though his role in remix was very short... & he disappeared after sometime but made a great come back in LRL... you know he was dressed as a girl in an episode of LRL...LOL


ya i saw his girl look in LFL oh really he is looking  yummy barbie doll LOL comedy to pahele se kunal ke andar kut kut ke bhari heinLOL i fill proud my self i am kunal fan and yes Mohan also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinishamisty85

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Joined: 03 April 2006

Posts: 14640

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Deepu I know you...we used to chat...what happened...
u forgot me...Cry
 
u didnt write my name.. in the intro post
 
Cry
 
deepu is very angryMonkey Winks

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010

Posts: 25922

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by craziekudi

Originally posted by misty85

Deepu I know you...we used to chat...what happened...
u forgot me...Cry
 
u didnt write my name.. in the intro post
 
Cry
 
deepu is very angryMonkey Winks

sorry deepu... I didn't know that you are watching this show...

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010

Posts: 25922

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher


ya i saw his girl look in LFL oh really he is looking  yummy barbie doll LOL comedy to pahele se kunal ke andar kut kut ke bhari heinLOL i fill proud my self i am kunal fan and yes Mohan also.


Ya... comedy uske ander koot koot ke bhari hai... when I started watching LRL I felt it's an extension of his character in remix but the character grew & I liked him a lot in that show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 45806

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
R..!Cool

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Joined: 03 April 2006

Posts: 14640

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by craziekudi

Originally posted by misty85

Deepu I know you...we used to chat...what happened...
u forgot me...Cry
 
u didnt write my name.. in the intro post
 
Cry
 
deepu is very angryMonkey Winks

sorry deepu... I didn't know that you are watching this show...
ok misty deepu ko khush kar do..
 
Monkey Icon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

bablinisha

IF-Dazzler

bablinisha

Joined: 14 October 2010

Posts: 2718

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
is that kunal's sister ROFL

but i love this guy, he's always been great. i watched some episodes of lrl and remix online, he's was very young but you can see he's talented, i liked him in pratigya, he was good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.