WU 2/28 *Happy Days for C's/Mission Vedika Again*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Namaskar SBSians!!
Can't believe Tuesday is already done...just a heads up that highlights/update might be up really late tomorrow unless I get free time to myself.

Here is today's update for a very happy episode 😊

Detailed Written Update: February 28th, 2012

Part 1:

Chedi calls out is no one planning on going to shop today?  Dadu says vah vah..I'm hearing that dialogue after so many days and getting peace from it...chalo, everything is back to the way it was in the house.  Pashu comes running in and Pitaji asks where Tej is...Tej comes rushing out of his room too and Toasty comes behind handing him his wallet as he forgot it.  Ved comes down but Pitaji tells him to stop and that he won't come to the shop today and that he has a chutti.  Ved asks but what did I do? (par maine kya kiya? πŸ˜†) Pitaji says khabardaar if you say that name again...you can ask kyon? instead, can't you? πŸ˜† He tells Ved to go around today or go see a film (Anyone else wondering what is up with Pitaji and seeing films nowadays??  I think he needs to see a doctor or something...his kanjoosi has been lessening lately...before he saw going to films as an extra karch and now its the first thing he suggests everytime 🀣) Prachin and Gyaan ask to go too and Pitaji says chal, you guys go along as well (😲 Okay now I'm really starting to wonder if he's sick πŸ˜†)...Tej tries to jump on the bandwagon as well but Pitaji shuts him out and says not you  (There we go!! πŸ˜†)  Ved asks why and Toasty says Pitaji wants you to relax now from all the headaches you had to deal with for the past few weeks.  Ved says there is no need for that as he won't feel good if everyone else is at the store working and he is not.

Pitaji calls him over to him and takes him to Vimla's picture.  He talks to Vimla and says that she always used to ask him too which son is most pyaare of them all and he used to laugh it off.  In all these years, she must have recognized all of her sons and now I have also finally been able to understand our sons a little...I know who the most stubborn and fighting son is...the whole world knows who he is...Malti smirks and turns her face away, Pashu is like "huh?" and Prachin and Gyaan raise their arms up in Pashu ishtyle with Pashu returning the gesture to them and Pitaji following suit 🀣  Pitaji continues and says and our most quick and clever/intelligent son is Tej 😍 (Mere jaan ke tareef sunke mujhe zyaada khushi aati hai πŸ˜†)  Tej is impressed by this tareef and Toasty pats him on the back.  Pitaji then says and Prachin and Gyaan, I still haven't been able to pick out any qualities in them yet 🀣  They both are like haw, what is this? and PItaji says that he is joking.  He says but my most dear son is Ved as he always carries my sorrow on his shoulders ...he and Ved hug and he blesses him.  He then says but this doesn't mean that I'll take you with me to the shop...today is your holiday. 

Ved says ok and that he will use this time to take Pitaji's clothes out of Dadaji's room and place them back in Pitaji's room...Pitaji says why?  I've decided that I am going to stay in that room.  From now on my room is yours...and Gyaan's.  Prachin frowns and whines Pitaji, what did I do? πŸ˜†  Pitaji says and Prachin's!!!  All three of you will have that room now...I should have made that adjustment earlier itself.  Prachin and Gyaan are super excited and Ved is happy.  Pashu then says aren't we going to go to the shop?  and so the CSB (Chaturvedi Saree Bandhaar) vaale minus Ved leave for the shop. 

Gyaan and Prachin are emptying out the cupboard in their new room and Ved comes and asks what they are doing and they both say that now they are living in this room too so they'll have to share the cupboard...it's a good thing you're single now--Ved has a small jhatka but goes back to normal right away--as now the three of us can have a blast in this room.  Gyaan and Prachin start dancing around and then Gyaan says wait..this is Pitaji's room...so if we horse around too much, even these walls might scold us saying "What fish market have you set up here" and he continues imitating Pitaji πŸ˜†

Pashu, Ved, and Malti are at the dining table (I think they placed this scene out of order...it should have been before they left to the store :/)  Pashu is pulling Ved's leg as ever since Kiya left, he has become a hero and look, all your favorites have been made.  He says you're lucky...without going through the entire divorce process, we can get you married again.  Ved says meaning...Malti says meaning that because Kiya was already married, then his marriage to her is invalid.  Ved smiles and then says I'm thinking about going back to the way I was before...a brahmachaari.  Pashu and Malti are dumbfounded and Pashu slaps his forehead...Ved asks him why he slapped his forehead...and Pashu holds up the back of his hair and says because you're going back to that.  Ved is confused and says meaning?  Pashu raises his arm and says eat your food quietly.

Ved is in his room reading Hanuman Chalisa and Toasty comes in sweeping.  She then goes over to Golu and starts talking to him, saying Golu, bhabhi was telling me that Ved bhaiyya is thinking of going back to being a brahmachaari.  Ved smiles from the bed and says yes.  Toasty says so he will go back to his whole 'aurat narak ka dwaar hai' (women are the gateway to hell) and all that.  Ved smiles (aw, he looks so sweet and at peace in that moment...very cute!) and says no, women aren't the gateway to hell...it is people's bad thinking that is the gateway to hell...if intentions/thoughts are bad, then outcome is bad.  Toasty says true but this decision not to get married...Golu, what do you think?  Is it right?  Leave it...bhaiyya what do you think?  Ved says I don't know what is right or wrong but I've decided that I won't get married. Toasty says you won't marry anyone?  Ved says haan...Toasty says not even Nitika?  Ved freezes up and Toasty asks him again, sitting on the bed...not even Nitika.  Ved says I don't deserve her...Toasty says that isn't for you to decide.  Do you want to get married to Nitika or not?  Ved refuses to give an answer and runs away from the room.  Toasty smiles and goes to Golu and says Golu, congratulations.

Part 2:

Pitaji and Pashu are in the shop...Pashu keeps looking at the tififn box and thens ends the workers off, saying that at least they should eat.  He then says to Pitaji, the tiffin came hot and ready a while back and by now it is cold...when will we eat it?  Pitaji says when he comes, I'll eat...Pashu tries to argue and Pitaji says he went to go give the delivery to Mandar bhai..don't know what's taking him so long...he hasn't even called to tell us if everything went well or not or if they liked the sarees, etc.  Can't he phone us?  Tej walks in then and says I purposely didn't call because I wanted to give you guys a surprise.  Pitaji asks what happened?  Tej hands him an envelope and Pitaji opens it to find a 20 lakh check for CSB.  Tej is all smiles πŸ˜³  Pashu exclaims meaning they gave the payment today itself!?  Tej proudly says yes!  Pashu sits him down and they ask him what happened.  Tej says he went there and they liked the sarees so much.  But what they were impressed by the most was that even in difficult circumstances, we carried through the deal and honored our word.  He then said that in this first deal with CSB, he doesn't want anything in owing and so he filled out a check for the entire 20 lakhs on the spot.  Pitaji pats Tej on the back proudly and also pats Pashu's back...he says after sad times, getting such a happiness like this has a different flavor itself. 😊

Nitika gets a phone call from Toasty and Toasty pulls her legs about whether she was thinking about Ved.  Nitika asks her not to talk about all that or she will hang up the phone.  Toasty says you would have done that long back if you wanted to.  She tells Nitika that she and Tej understood what she had said in the mandir and that Ved feels the same way and that he thinks about her as well.  Nitika asks her not to give her false faith as even if she agrees for it, her parents will never agree and will never accept Ved.  Toasty says that is my responsibility now to make sure your parents agree for this.  She says I'll make sure yours and Ved's marriage will happen.

Part 3:

Everyone is in the hall and Pitaji is wondering if it was just him or did the food seem really spicy today?  Tej says it's not just him and even my mouth is burning right now.  Malti comes out and apologizes saying that the mirch powder they got is spicier than usual and she had a hard time keeping it right.  She hands out bowls of sweets for everyone.  Toasty then asks to begin the meeting...she announces that Ved and Nitika want to get married.  Everyone is happy---except Prachin who has his head down because he just got a room and now it will be taken away again πŸ˜†--Pitaji is super happy and excited and says really? is this true? (Well no duh! You're acting as if you never knew that Vedika loved each other 😡) Pitaji says he's getting shy! Look, he's getting so shy! πŸ˜›  Toasty says the problem is that Nitika's parents won't agree for this.  Pitaji says they are right in their thinking as after what happened with them.  Dadaji says really.  If something like that had happened with us...Pashu says I would have slapped them 10 times on the face...Malti says but they didn't do that and that shows their badapan.  Tej says so the problem is that Nitika's parent's won't agree for this marriage so now we have to think what are we going to do...Gyaan says I know!  We have to convince her parents.  Tej says arre baba, yes!  But who are we going to send to convince them?  Everyone stares at Pitaji and Pitaji shakes his head and says I won't go.  Everyone asks why and Pitaji says no, this time I want this to happen but I don't have the himmat/courage to go in front of them after what has happened because of me. (Seriously...it's your fault...so really you should take the responsibility, Pitaji 😑 Don't throw Toasty into the line of fire!)  Toasty will go because if anyone can accomplish this mission, it is Toasty.  Toasty is shocked and nervous...she looks worried and looks at Tej, who head nods to ask if she can do it?  She then looks to Dadaji who smiles at her and she says ok, nervously.  Everyone is happy and Tej nods at her reassuringly.

TejYa are in their room and Tej turns Toasty's head towards him and says confusion, nervousness, and a little bit of fear.  Usually your face always has tej πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†(brightness) in it but today these three things are there instead.  Toasty nods her head and is about to explain but Tej describes exactly what she is feeling...she is nervous about how she will do this?  what will you say to them and whether or not Nitika's parent's will agree and what will happen tomorrow?  Toasty says this is very difficult...Tej says YOU're saying this!?  My Jhansi ki Rani is saying this?  My Indian tigress? 🀣  Toasty, you're that pari that doesn't need to wave a wand for her magic and I agree that they are angry with us and that convincing them will be difficult but I know that you are going to do this work and if you are going, then there is no question of them saying no.  He says look here...I'm trying to raise your courage and the least you can do is give me a small small smile.  Toasty says it's not coming..right now I'm getting that feeling that comes the night before an exam..that dhak dhak vaale feeling in the heart.  Tej teases her and says in his joker voice, you're getting that dhak dhak feeling like the night before an exam vaale feeling?  He laughs and pulls her to him to hug her and says I have the medicine for that...he closes his eyes and Toasty closes her eyes with her head against his chest and Tej says forget about your heartbeats and only listen to mine...listen...how do you feel?...is there a difference?  Toasty nods and says I'm feeling better...I feel like just staying here for a little longer.  Tej smiles softly and says you can stay here as long as you want...just forget all your tension.  He kisses the top of her head and hugs her closer to him ☺️ 😍 ☺️  (Main toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi loot gayi!! ☺️  That hug just made my day! πŸ˜†)

Pre-Cap: Toasty is at Nitika's place and she nervously says that she came to talk about Nitika and Ved's shaadi...Nitika's dad yells how dare she bring up this topic and how is she saying such?  Toasty says she understands his anger and that she has come to talk about Nitika's wellbeing...Nitika's dad says that everything has already been set for Nitika...his older brother is coming from London with a rishta for Nitika.
Edited by Tejy77 - 12 years ago
from london then the ladka will be jai(hope so)
Originally posted by farheensultana

Oh--u may be right

I never thought so

then the complication is over😊
Originally posted by farheensultana

lol...funny!

Thanks Tejy for the detailed update...love your comments...

Now what is this, someone else coming to marry nitika? I hope not it is jai...Toasty has another mission...this should be interesting...