India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

need help-what can be done (Page 3)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:40am | IP Logged
dekho rumi....tumhe to abhi coolbie ka naam aayaa hai....to your job is to fulfilll the title and remain a coolbie Wink
tabu....ab se tumhe koi news aataa hai to poora saboot ke saath post karna......and myself and smita will be there to contradict it - dont worry....Wink

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged
sorry blue , i won't be there to contradict Cry yeh kaam tumhe akele hi karna padega.
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:47am | IP Logged
 oh god!how can i be cool?? tablet always comes with such horror posts????and also with out any solid proof!!!!  arre, let us check those websites yaar!!!
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:48am | IP Logged
here i got excerpts from an article..............

she did a backless bathing scene, which now show side shots of her fr**tal too. Moreover these scenes are being used as publicity material promoting the movie as a sex film.

Dead

i remember armu once saying in an article that they dont allow sleaze in jjkn as its a family viewership.....then whats with her dresses?ConfusedConfusedConfused
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluelotus

yes they have gained permission to change the ending -

The new story goes like this. Holding HandsNew

Jassica is conquering the modelling world piling up money after money and also lots and lots of (Bat like)outfits and sleeveless blouses(Bras?). Ocassionally she falls asleep in the lap of one famous business tycoon. She never eats human foods or drink milk so that her figure is maintained for modelling... After some time she become sick and will get admitted in to a hospital. Sick In Bed(This will be a golden opportunity for Sony And T&D for putting in some more adds like best MRI Scan centre, Disposable needles, The best shops to buy nursing outfits .....etc (Sorry I forgot... They can advertise a brand newTablet also-very good for heart attack). And who will be in hospital looking after Jassica..... None other than Purab....The love stone.

BTW, the pasport of Ms. Jasmeet Walia got burned in a fire at her home, so Jassica can never go back to her old self.

And meanwhile our tiger regains his lost grounds, get over the grief and introduces some novel ideas to revive GM to new heights. Gulmohar is once again the most famous and biggest fashion house in India and Arman Suri is termed as the most successful business man in India.He is known as a packa gentle man and has eyes only for one girl......BLUELOTUSFlower

on the day of his marriage with Bluelotus, Arman gives a press conference and tells the whole world how he came to meet Bluelotus.

Bride & GroomExtracts from the interview:-Bride & Groom

Arman Suri says," To get over the grief of Jassi leaving, I used to take long walks in the mornings. One such fine sunny morning, when I was relaxing under a Gulmohar....there came a girl with laughing eyes   and   a full zest for life. It was a new revealation. She taught me that Jassi's going is not the end of the world, but the beginning of life. She gave   me brand new ideas to revive my company and she was my constant companion in all my struggles. She loves me with all her heart and I love her like I have never loved any body else before. The thing I felt for Jassi was never love, I know that now. I thank God for   giving me my Bluelotus Flowerand let our life be full of blooming Gulmohars."Flowers

And who was the special guests at the occassion, can u guess?

None other than Mr&Mrs. Purab Mehra.Holding Hands

And then Bluelotus's husband comes, gives her a peck on the cheek and and whispers lovingly in her ears - 'Wake up honey!'

Bras... nursing outfits... LOL!!! Your post was fun, BL!!

Edited by ummm - 19 April 2005 at 5:52am
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
good job ummmm.....Wink
by the way the article i posted was for the kashmira movie not jjkn just in case anyone was going to have a heart attack LOL
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
yaar now that friend who is asenior member here on this forum,she herself backe d out at the last minute saying she cant post,she got cold feet at the last minute,so what can i do,she is currently online main naam batadu kya,no i wont,vais e bhi,read these posts as fun,why panic anything can happen in on e yr,so rumi relax,ok
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged
yes yes yes bataado tabu......im always in for some nice gossip

Go to top