India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

need help-what can be done (Page 2)

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Husband Over ShoulderNo Problem tabu.... I have no problem ....but Arman is not agreeing to be shared.....

what can I do? I should obey my Pathidev,no? Husband Over Shoulder

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged
acha!,i have already married him-u know court marriage,forget him allright,whaLOLt r u,kabhi sauten kabhi saheliCry
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged
bluelotus.....LOLLOLLOL
Jassica is conquering the modelling world piling up money after money and also lots and lots of (Bat like)outfits and sleeveless blouses(Bras?). Ocassionally she falls asleep in the lap of one famous business tycoon.

by the way....jessica is being compared to mallika sherawat so often.....omg...i know there are many people competing with her today...but last night i saw this song of kashmira shah from the movie revati (bathing song) on B4U ....this is the worst most vulgar mainstream cinema ive seen.....was shocked and so upset........has anyone else seen this song?Dead
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged
no yaar Confused
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
yes i have,it is yuckOuchDeadDead
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:32am | IP Logged
 there is a confusion.in the sight which your friend has mentioned,is it said by T and d themselves or is it an article or is it a post like ours where anyone can write whatever he or she wants! the problem is becomig more and more complex! why don't you mention the website ? there is nothing illegal to mention the website!!you are saying everything but you are not mentioning the website!!!you are giving us shocking news continuously but let us check the websites !i still don't believe this can happen!why will they reveal what they are goning to do throughout the year so early???( sorry for being rude! its just i cannot take it anymore without any solid proof!!!)
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:32am | IP Logged
no yar i normally don't watch movies........some very nice once only i will watch...... that too occassionally....
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rumi

there is a confusion.in the sight which your friend has mentioned,is it said by T and d themselves or is it an article or is it a post like ours where anyone can write whatever he or she wants! the problem is becomig more and more complex! why don't you mention the website ? there is nothing illegal to mention the website!!you are saying everything but you are not mentioning the website!!!you are giving us shocking news continuously but let us check the websites !i still don't believe this can happen!why will they reveal what they are goning to do throughout the year so early???( sorry for being rude! its just i cannot take it anymore without any solid proof!!!)

Rumi, swallow tablet. Saari tension khatam ho jayegi.

Go to top