Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluelotus thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

If ever he calls me that, that will be the end of him...

I hate being called honey.......

Imagine what will happen, if queenbee comes near

jprasad thumbnail
all right, does anyone get a show called Saas Bahu aur Saazish?  Apparently that news about Jassi ending up with Purab was on that show.  I don't get that channel nor do I know how reliable the info is on that show.  They show all this intense love between Armaan and Jassi.  Perhaps just like the rest of the cast leaving, Apurva will leave too.  I don't get it, why even keep the show on if everyone has left.  Jassi can't alone make the show work and Purab's character has no masala in the show.  The show with just about Purab and Jassi will be so freaking f...flop!  Jassi ending up with Purab...how pathetic...why JJKN is even being extended is beyond me.  I don't have enough bad words in my vocabulary to expound on my feelings about how stupid it would be for Jassi and Purab.  To top it off a show that gets to continue on where the original cast has gone, there has to be something really wrong when everyone has left that made the show so good.  Don't T&D understand what makes a show work?
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
actually jp im even surprised you didnt start a new topic with this info..anywayz....as one says what can we do...just crib....but for some reason mera dil nahin maanta......

jus tell me what your intuition tells you...it truly tells me that jassi and armaan will end together...

anyway theyre going to decide everything through a poll..

they got purab in through a poll and at that time purab was vvvgood armaan was bad
now that armaan is vvvgood and purab jus good....im sure the polling results will favour armaan...

by the way what was the programme that telecasted this news...a news flash?a promo? an interview...how can they reveal that info in between another serial doesnt make any sense to me....

why would anyone JUST ANYONE reveal the ending unless they think theyre making us fools....just like in the pm i sent u yesterday jp its like the joke where the "child blurts out ive done nothing mummy even before his mom asks him anything"

Emaa thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmmm jp and lashforever...
ii am confusedddddddddd