Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yaar now that friend who is asenior member here on this forum,she herself backe d out at the last minute saying she cant post,she got cold feet at the last minute,so what can i do,she is currently online main naam batadu kya,no i wont,vais e bhi,read these posts as fun,why panic anything can happen in on e yr,so rumi relax,ok
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes yes yes bataado tabu......im always in for some nice gossip
Rumi thumbnail
 so the conclusion is there is no solid proof of it!  otherwise your friend would not back out! i am feeling relaxed now!😃!!!!!!
ummm thumbnail

Originally posted by: tablet

well one of my close friend here on IF ha s sent me pm that on some site she ha seen that t an dd hav etaken permission 2change end,but sh ecannot post it,as the site says posting ,copying illegal,but i thing she can mention which site it was,what u think,she can do this,i wont nam e,she is a senior member,and clos e 2me,i dont want 2embaress her,although i hav e aske d        her 2 pm the site which gave this news ,at least i will put it here,can the site name be mentione d if it cannot be copied plz help

It is OK with me if they change the end .... i.e. sensor parts of the original Armando-Betty honeymoon!!!! 😉 😉

smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tablet

yaar now that friend who is asenior member here on this forum,she herself backe d out at the last minute saying she cant post,she got cold feet at the last minute,so what can i do,she is currently online main naam batadu kya,no i wont,vais e bhi,read these posts as fun,why panic anything can happen in on e yr,so rumi relax,ok

I think Tablet is a senior member and is online also 😉

bluelotus thumbnail

ummm   why do you want to pour cold water over me?

my husband never calls me honey

ummm thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluelotus

ummm   why do you want to pour cold water over me?

my husband never calls me honey

We're in the same boat!!! 😔

Emaa thumbnail
bluelotus i read ur post with so muchhhhhh hopes..and then when i read u r the one armaan marrying...mujeeeee na gussa aaya ab...ufffffff..hahahaha nice try tho
neways uummmmmmmmmm that was pritty good...best way to wake up ppl from day dreaming..
sukh thumbnail

i third that.

my hubby never call me honey.........😭

RUPALV22 thumbnail

Great bluelotus  👏👏👏

I love it from begining to end......Mr. & Mrs. Purab Mehra