OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This post makes so much sense - love your reasoning
sanjanashaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eveline

thank u for pointing out the obvious..😆...he is faking hate...has been for a looong time...not faking love...love is genuine..😉

in this forum, the obvious needs to be said and the non obvious needs to be debated 😆

i so love the last line.. love is genuine! 😊
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree Sunaina. It's hatred that he's faking & Iam so hoping something happens soon where he realises & confesses ( to himself at least  if not to her), that he can't hate her but loves her rather.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Hi Sunaina,

I don't think he is entirely faking hatred...some part of him hates her presuming the situation...but this time it's different because of his realization of feelings for her. But...saying that ...him letting her sleep in the cold is inhuman and unacceptable. 

The cvs are actually killing his character...Is it redeemable? I don't think so.

Anu

Letting her sleep in the cold is cruel but it is redeemable , may be not in a third persons eyes but in Khushi's eyes for sure - because she loves him
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Nice post Su. 

I don't know if he is faking hatred.

I feel a part of him wants to hate her, his love for her is battling with the part. 

I agree he wants to hate her but cannot because his love for her does not let him
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I don't think he is faking hatred because there is a part of him that hates her but I think he fakes the intensity when his love for her starts to surface. It was obvious in the last epi that Arnav didn't mean what he said when he hates her and loves to see her suffer, he immediately regretted those words and Khushi only said she hated him back as her way of lashing out at him

His hatred is not for Khushi but the sight of Khushi in shyams arms .Once he would know that Khushi was forced this hatred will vanish away .

I agree he is faking the intensity - pretending that he hates her as a person.

What do you think he would not try to save Khushi is she were in some real danger now . ??
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

I agree Sunaina. It's hatred that he's faking & Iam so hoping something happens soon where he realises & confesses ( to himself at least  if not to her), that he can't hate her but loves her rather.

Yes - sooner the better . 😊
mpks1 thumbnail
Su, its been difficult in the forum these days to find a thread that  says a different perspective to Arnav's feelings. I am glad you saw it differently and I like it a lot. I also feel that he is faking hatred and not love.  Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope that happens soon, I really don't want this to be sad and full of grief 24/7😭
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed Sunaina , he is faking his hatred towards her , his act of faking is already crumbling & it just a matter of days the hatred is  totally taken over by love.