Renu and Chanchal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
r u hinking y started a new thread for these two kaamchorsAngry

May be CVs think tht they r entertaining us wid their stupidity... Of course Renu was entertaining in Bhaang mood... But otherwise both Renu and Chanchal r really irritating.. I just hate Renu for the way she treats her hubby...She is too selfish.. She is not ready to do all work taking responsibilities if Megha go for a job... And also not ready to help Megha financially.. Not only these, nowadays both started spying Meghan...  May b such ppl do exist in society.. But i dont want them to be lady villains for Meghan.. Plz..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Renu and Chanchal" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
ya i love renu in bhaang mode .otherwise she is stupid and to much selfish lady.

but dear es duniya mein har ek dil alag har ek insaan alag har ek ki soch alag pasand alag .

ab sab log bohut aache to nahi ban sakte...i ignore her always.

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yes, renu doesn't want her husband's money to be given to Megha and now she is not happy megha getting a job too as she will have to do most of the house work then. Rememer she equated megha to vacuum cleaner during Kite flying competition. 

But this too much footage to renu is just to force megha to accept the job with mohan. So i don't have problem with this. But it is true that today they could have given atleast few more mohan scenes,  even if it is not with Megha. Then we may not be feeling this way. 

Edited by subhas123 - 28 February 2012 at 11:49am

bloodline

bloodline

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
In my opinion, the cvs are doing an awesome job with Renu and Chanchal's character. Believe it or not their characters are very realistic! It's hard to believe but people like them DO exist!

The way Renu thinks that Megha getting job would mean less burden on her husband...but at the same time her typical mentality of 'if Megha gets the job, she will become the "naukrani" of the house' was right on point.

Her character is that of typical, less-educated housewife for whom her husband, son, and most of all the 'status' in the society are the only things that matter! 

I agree that cvs do add silly stuff like Renu buying tonnes of washing powders maybe for comic effect or to push the story forward...and it does get on viewer's nerves. But thats the point of their characters! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaraman

18mypride

IF-Rockerz

18mypride

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Renu parvathi devi... u did well...
i love her villian expressions ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.