Page 1
Page   of 2

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Oh.. Thank you
2 hrs. Thats not possible for me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU volunteer Here!! Done! (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i can do wednesdays but it will be late, as i'm in us (so 4pm est.. what is that india time?)... i'll do it until you find someone who  can do it india time... 

Edited by brainychild92 - 03 March 2012 at 9:39pm

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i can do wednesdays but it will be late, as i'm in us (so 4pm est.. what is that india time?)... i'll do it until you find someone who  can do it india time... 

I am very bad at calculating the time... lol so i dont know... LOL

Ok... so i ll put u up for Wednesday and if some one from IST volunteers, I ll pt u up for backup!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.