February 28th WU *Priya finds out about SJ's love*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Naina!..
Finally the story seems to be moving for Adi and Priya.😃 
As sweet as it is to see SJ in love, I wish cvs had not hurried his realization of being in love at such a flying speed... 
Thanks Naina :)

So its all systems go for Adiya and SJ/Devyani.
Wonder what this holi will bring  🤔
I really have nothing to say. I'm just watching SJ and that's it.  Yeah, they could've/should've slowed down his realisation a bit.   But I don't care.

I'm just watching...and smiling...and 😍

Thanks, Naina.  
Thanks for the wonderful and enthralling update Naina. Good to see Adiya story moving somewhere.  Love to see SJ "in love" mode.  Wonder what will be Dev's reaction but hope she doesn't realize it too soon.  She needs to have the Brahma furtive attempts cleared before concentrating on this aspect.  Now is the time for her to lean on SJ as a friend in need and for once feel the security and protectiveness she has craved.  Maybe this will make her realize her feelings for SJ too.

All said now, but for Brahma in hiding.  Need to have him come out openly and instigate an "interesting" storyline with some direction and eventual resolving of some aspects. 

Though SJ in love scene is terrific, need to have his efforts shown in trying to resolve Dev dillemma and Brahma nautangi.  Would love to see SJ "in action" as a sleuth/detective.