Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

gudisuecNas1Kushi27gujaratigirlpragyakumarhabsfansaggi80eshachanna_88ana12Kula915Humayun72ragtagpink0213naniilyouShen7866mariajoanpriyacadeep27hadikhanhimani88pgshahzackgivanta29velvetscarfasiaheartmiss_patel5viewobsMamtaBShalinA HUGE FANforestryMockingjay1Swethu.nurulaindailyvisitor-Swetha-svijaya77lastminkrutiv100neel_jay-Happy4Ever-my_view-Khush-SunriseGreenanna44--Hope--SmritiKathaammoosKhatamKahaninidhi2013FIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "February 28th WU *Priya finds out about SJ's love*" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Naina Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Naina!..
Finally the story seems to be moving for Adi and Priya.Big smile 
As sweet as it is to see SJ in love, I wish cvs had not hurried his realization of being in love at such a flying speed... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..--Hope--SmritiKathaKhatamKahani

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Naina :)

So its all systems go for Adiya and SJ/Devyani.
Wonder what this holi will bring  Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..--Hope--KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I really have nothing to say. I'm just watching SJ and that's it.  Yeah, they could've/should've slowed down his realisation a bit.   But I don't care.

I'm just watching...and smiling...and Day Dreaming

Thanks, Naina.  

..Naina..

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update :)

..Naina..

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
thnxx 4 the update...

..Naina..

forestry

forestry

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful and enthralling update Naina. Good to see Adiya story moving somewhere.  Love to see SJ "in love" mode.  Wonder what will be Dev's reaction but hope she doesn't realize it too soon.  She needs to have the Brahma furtive attempts cleared before concentrating on this aspect.  Now is the time for her to lean on SJ as a friend in need and for once feel the security and protectiveness she has craved.  Maybe this will make her realize her feelings for SJ too.

All said now, but for Brahma in hiding.  Need to have him come out openly and instigate an "interesting" storyline with some direction and eventual resolving of some aspects. 

Though SJ in love scene is terrific, need to have his efforts shown in trying to resolve Dev dillemma and Brahma nautangi.  Would love to see SJ "in action" as a sleuth/detective.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..--Hope--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top