Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Epi starts with mohan in doubt as he is like if Nanhi is correct then all his proofs and what he wrote is wrong and then decides to look into this further as neither can his proofs be wrong nor what Nanhi said

-Renu- Jiji scene with Renu trying to take away the nice pillow cover that jiji had stitched but jiji says its for ved n saroj and renu starts her bragging abt how she will buy a new bed set and all megs finds thru nanhi's book how there is a fancy dress comp at nanhi's skool and says nanhi luves to participate and wonders why she didn't tell and Renu taunts as to how cant pay for fee's but will buy a new dress for competition and Jiji ans back saying don't have money for son's fee's but will buy expensive bed set and saroj says Jiji will stitch a new dress for nanhi and Jiji is like why not and asks megs to come along and Renu conts her rant as to let her participate and take sum fond memories of this skool with her

-Megs calls up Prerna and tells her abt how she is ready to work and Prerna offers to help and then tells her husband who is beside her in the car as to how she can be of no use to megs despite encouraging her in the first place as its her husband who has printed that report against her husband but the husband assures Prerna that all will be okay and that he was only doing his job

-Mohan 'nanhi scene where Mohan says abt yr fathers case  either u will win and i will lose or vice versa and i hope u win this time and nanhi is like u will lose but and he says if u win then i will win automatically and asks her to promise that whatever be the outcome of this u and i will be friends forever and he puts the help bell back in its place

-Vyas house bfast table Megs all set to go for interview and Renu is being asked to bring food for her and dahi cheeni etc and Renu is like if she gets a job all housework will  come on me hope she never gets one and on Jiji's insistence feeds megs the dahi cheeni and also taunts her thru Tannu as to how he shudnt overspend as Sanjay has said this n all that xpenses have risen

-Nanhi n her friends discussing what they will wear at the competition and nanhi says she wont b participating this time arnd

-Renu discussing her money woes with Chanchal over the phone and Chanchal gives her an idea and she buys the washing pwder which has win a gold coin offer

-Sanjay comes home and speaks to Megs and asks abt has Nanhi n Addu's fees been paid and that he gave the money to Renu and Saroj says no Renu never gave them the money

-Sanjay comes to where Renu is with her numerous washing pwder bags and asks her what is up with her and she secretly tells him abt the offer and after noing the thing he is mad at her for messing up with the borrowed money and renu tries to shut him up

Precap- aaja meri bike pe baith ja ...nanhi and megs going for Fancy Dress competition and the auto breaks down and Mohan cums there and offers a liftEmbarrassed

Comment on their profiles pls

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

PS- nothing new I love Mohan /KunalEmbarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by rdfan - 28 February 2012 at 11:03am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashahcirwhite rose 111manjushashaarisnanimeen.rojas143Only4Dilishphloxysparksflyekomasmd410-Swetha-fatim30QueenAnnie18AbhiAninabz8888Micron-Khush-zara990Anu_Rrusha4003nancy1996bablinishashanu4...Binny...serialwatcher16without-fathomchucklebuddyanna44bsingapurySilentsoulvaishiksgsun-naaaaaaaaanneeiillavivakirk-RadhaMohan---Udhay--misty85.Snowfall.AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-28th Feb-If U Win then I Win" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

Anu_R

IF-Dazzler

Anu_R

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanx for WU

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
so quick update pooja Thumbs Up thankuuuLOL

finally or monu nanhi back in action awww Dancing Party
only two scene for mohan  todayUnhappy

prerna itna kya chup rahi hein...usme uski kya galti hein...kabhi na kabhi megha ko pata to chalega na.

renu stupid woman.

precap...papa mummy and chavani chale bike sawari par fancy dress program ke liye oh so sweet . mohan jaroor chavani ka program dekhe ga. can't wait

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meen.r-Swetha--RD-sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85--Udhay--

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanx for the updates...
Amisha if mohan watches nanhi's programme that would be amazing... I would love to see that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ami- Monu ...geez he is so lovable kaash mere mohalle mein aisa koi aaya hota

-Swetha-misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Ami- Monu ...geez he is so lovable kaash mere mohalle mein aisa koi aaya hota

I'm also wishing the same...Wink

-RD-.Snowfall.

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update Pooja..!Hug
the precap was simply awesome..!!!Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.