Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post n song is just perfect for inshi situationโค๏ธ
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhima-

im talking abt today epi...but rishi dialogue was long...dont remember๐Ÿ˜†
i posted rishi lil dialogue @at...๐Ÿ˜†

he said ki aap ek ghalti kar chuki hain aur dusri nahi karne doonga... sameer jaise logoon se niptne ka yeh tarika nahi hai... kichad main pair dalne se pair he gande hote hain...
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indianfighter

Thanks for sharing the song and post Riddhima. ๐Ÿ‘ 

I really loved their scene today, it was first time in a long time that they were talking to each other with direct eye-to-eye communication. Indu's love for Ricky was clearly visible in her eyes. And she was more patient today and listened to him. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thori daath toh sunani padhti hain Ricky ko har bar, lekin je hitlerpana ka anokha roop hain, so iska samna karne ki aadat dalne padegi superman ko. I hope Ricky continues to behave coldly, Indu needs a bigger realization. She was going to make another mistake today. Ab yeh Mandira musibaat ki jhadd na ban jaye, she is after him. ๐Ÿ˜•

Ricky was superb...par mujhe nahi lagta ki usko adat dalne ki zarurat hai... kyonki use adat pad chuki hai...๐Ÿ˜† but right now indu is angry with him because his lies but she still loves him.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was an amazing scene,loved the dialogues
hope indira realises it soon although she has changed bt she needs to understand and believe in rishi
Eydis thumbnail
u r rite ridhi... inshi was amazing
nice post  
Edited by fairyfantasy - 12 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It was a very nice Inshi scene... Indu was hell bent to report about Sameer to Police, and only Rishi could have calmed her down the way he did eventually.  Usually, when Rishi gets bit serious that is when Indu calms down and become normal and listens to him... It was great expression by Indu to melt from anger to get emotional and get lost in his eyes when he tells to not repeat another mistake and he is always there for her as a shadow to support.

Indu even though hates him now, but still loves him and respects his care and love for her.  But, Indu is not going to so easily forgive him now, Rishi needs to work a lot to win her back.

First of all, that song is so beautiful and definitely apt for them :) Indeed the scene between them was lovely. For the first time in a very long time Indira listened to Rishi carefully, calmly and with a lot of patience. And her eyes spoke volumes and form that it is evident that she too loves him very much. Naturally she is still hurt and angry but that does not take away the fact that Indira still cares for him.

And I loved Rishi's dialogues. I equally loved the way he explained things to Indira, so softly. He most definitely is her guide and her shield, protecting her every step of the way!
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Riddima โค๏ธ the song. ๐Ÿ˜

Seriously reading all your comments on todays Inshi scene. I can't wait to watch ๐Ÿ˜

This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

It was a very nice Inshi scene... Indu was hell bent to report about Sameer to Police, and only Rishi could have calmed her down the way he did eventually. Usually, when Rishi gets bit serious that is when Indu calms down and become normal and listens to him... It was great expression by Indu to melt from anger to get emotional and get lost in his eyes when he tells to not repeat another mistake and he is always there for her as a shadow to support.

Indu even though hates him now, but still loves him and respects his care and love for her. But, Indu is not going to so easily forgive him now, Rishi needs to work a lot to win her back.

@ Bold I 100 % agree with you on that especially on the Rishi ๐Ÿ˜ needs to work a lot to win Indira ๐Ÿ˜ณ back.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww thanks so much frnds for liking my post n specially the song๐Ÿค—

its my all time fav song ๐Ÿ˜