Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Arti is pacing impatiently outside the Tiwari home with Siddharth when Harivansh, Sumitra and Billu arrive. Harivansh is unable to speak through his emotion, but Sumitra and Billu lie that everything is all right and Sumitra just needed to see the doctor again. Arti asks why Billu didn't call her. Billu says he didn't know she was out with Siddharth, he thought she must be at home and thus know all about it. 

Arti looks guilty and Siddharth says that he took Arti to look at wedding venues and shows a lot of fake concern before leaving. Dead When Harivansh and Sumitra have gone inside, Arti insists on Billu telling her the truth. Billu says angrily that she should have been at home but when he sees her ashamed expression, he softens his tone and says Sumitra just needs to take more care of her diet and the responsibility is Arti's. Arti is relieved. 

She goes inside and makes her mother something to eat and scolds her for not taking more care of herself. Sumitra is watching Harivansh who is sitting quietly in one corner, depressed. She tells Arti that she can feed herself, but in the meantime she wants Harivansh to take out the list of things they need to prepare for Arti's wedding. 

Arti tells her mother that she'd like to postpone the wedding for some time until Sumitra is feeling better. Harivansh tears up as he listens to his daughter unknowingly trying to save her mother's life. Sumitra pushes aside the suggestion and insists on looking at the list. Arti totals up the cost of the arrangements and it comes to the exact amount Sumitra needs for her operation. 

Sumitra and Harivansh share a devastated glance between themselves as they remember the doctor's words. Arti says that's too much money and she can cut some corners. Harivansh scolds her and says she'll have the wedding she always wanted. Sumitra says they have a fixed deposit all set up for her wedding and Harivansh will arrange for whatever extra is needed. Arti is completely unaware of what her parents are going through. 

In Bhopal, Pooja peeks around the door of the party office. She sees the troupe including Krish are already setting up and Brij is walking briskly into his office. She arrives at some decision and follows him to his office when she almost bumps into Shukla. She begs pardon and tells him she'd like to meet Brij. Shukla is apologetic but Brij has some phone calls and meeting he needs to take and has specifically asked not to be disturbed. He offers to ask Brij regardless but Pooja, obviously, tells him not to bother. 

Bhavna arrives late for the rehearsal and is surprised to find Pooja standing outside waiting for her. Pooja fumbles around a bit but finally tells her that she has a couple of questions about love. Bhavna begins to grin. Shyly, Pooja says when a man comes close to you and says lovely things to you, it's possible to figure out that he likes you and what you feel for him. But how do you know if he loves you. How do you tell the difference between love and friendship? 

Bhavna says that takes time and experience. The best way to figure it out is to look in the other person's eyes. It is in the depths of their eyes that the truth of love is revealed. She further tells Pooja not to worry about it - the beginning stages of love are the best. The uncertainty is something to be savored and enjoyed. Pooja looks unconvinced. 

Inside, Brij is feeling restless. He does a little work but his mind is still grappling with Pooja. Right on cue, she starts singing. LOL Pooja sneaking glances at his door, half her attention completely glued to it as she sings. Brij gets up and paces around. 

Finally he goes to the whiteboard and writes that he'll just have to live with her memories and part ways with her. (Sorry, they haven't uploaded the video yet so I don't have the lines verbatim. I'll try to update when they upload the video.) He says he has no right to mess with her life for his own selfish wants. He needs to exert control over himself and stop this before it's too late. If he sets out on this path, then he won't be able to control himself or her. Soon rumors will begin and people like Giridhar start taking advantage of her due to it. He can't ruin her life. 

(How noble! Dead Let's see if you feel that way when you see her with Krish AngryLOL)

The director of the academy calls Brij to tell him that they're throwing a small party for the kids tomorrow before they leave for Mauritius and he'd like to invite Brij to it. Brij is almost rude when he says he's busy and can't make it. The director insists but Brij still refuses and tells him to just wish the troupe on his behalf.

Outside Krish is busy giving directions to Pooja and the rest of the troupe. Pooja starts singing a new line when Brij's door opens and he walks out without giving a glance in her direction. Pooja's singing stops like someone cut through it with a knife. Her eyes are fixed on Brij who doesn't turn around at all. Krish wonders what's wrong and waves a hand in front of her face and Pooja comes back to herself with a start. 

Bhavna grins and drags Krish aside. She tells him she has an important piece of information for him - Pooja Tiwari is in love with him. Krish yells, "WHAT?!" and everyone stares at him. He looks quickly over his shoulder at Pooja, blushes and apologizes before turning back to Bhavna. He asks her if she's sure. Bhavna says Pooja told her herself that she's in love. She advises Krish to propose already and put her out of her misery. Krish is happy and says he will propose on bended knee in Mauritius. Bhavna thinks this is a great plan and Krish smiles shyly at Pooja as he resumes rehearsals. Pooja wonders what's his problem. ROFL

Precap: It's raining and Pooja is running across the lawn of the party office with her dupatta wrapped around her. Brij is standing at the edge with his eyes closed and arms wide open to the skies when she bumps into him. He catches her before she can fall and holds her, bent over his arm. The two of them have an intense eyelock. 

I'm surprised Brij doesn't drop her like a hot potato for fear that someone might come out in the rain and see them acting out scenes from a SRK movie. LOL

So basically this entire episode was about people being mahaan for no good reason! Sumitra is hell bent on marrying off her daughter to that no good weasel, Arti is hell bent on feeding her mother although it does no good, Brij wants to dump Pooja without even asking her because he thinks no good can come of it, and Krish wants to give Pooja the most romantic proposal of her life although it'll do him no good. 

Pooja baby is the only one with some brains today as she decides to confront him face to face but of course Brij couldn't let that happen because every time he sees her, his noble intentions go right down the drain. Blushing Does he plan on just hiding from her for the rest of their lives? LOL

Edited by bumtrinket - 28 February 2012 at 10:52am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jin2amitaspKavita1970kie91maverick17shantellbrownVampgirlbarisa82durumI_luv_pretzelsunshine_sunhappygoluckyDhin-Chak-Zaara-Bazingaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28 Feb 2012 Written Update" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thanx i was waiting 4 ur update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970bumtrinket

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Bumi.. ur WU always makes me ROFL whatever the scene in the show. 

Kavita1970bumtrinket

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Yarr ur too funny

Pooja wondering wht Krish sprob is...this is exactly wht i interpreted of her expressionLOL

And also...flipping hilarious wen u were like he dint drp her like  ahot potato out of feaaarr...ROFLROFL i knw...

Btw thax for clarifying what Brij ws doing wid his armsConfused  luking up da sky and all...bcs i ws confused...LOL i tht he wanted 2 hug her or something

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 28 February 2012 at 11:27am

I_luv_pretzelbumtrinket

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@alphabetta - I assume that's what he was doing in the rain given his awkward position coz the scene moved really quickly and you couldn't really make out. 

But the only other scenario I could think of is for him to stand like a goalie waiting to catch her, which makes no sense at all  ROFL

I guessed he came out to cool off - poor man's cold shower! LOL And God sent him another green signal. Wonder if he'll understand now.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17durumI_luv_pretzel

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

@alphabetta - I assume that's what he was doing in the rain given his awkward position coz the scene moved really quickly and you couldn't really make out. 

But the only other scenario I could think of is for him to stand like a goalie waiting to catch her, which makes no sense at all  ROFL

I guessed he came out to cool off - poor man's cold shower! LOL And God sent him another green signal. Wonder if he'll understand now.Angry
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thanks
waiting for the rain sequence :)

bumtrinket

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thanx 4WU...nice precap

bumtrinket

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.