Get Over It - Its FICTION!!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Talk about a bipolar personality... geez. 
Wait.. WHAT?

You said FICTION? Dammit.. I thought you said FRICTION!

And here I was all agreeing with you SJ, because I definitely saw some friction when he slided up to her and touched that collar... They didn't give us a shot of his pants, but I  SAW the friction in his eyes. And, when he went down on one knee and put that kangan on... He shifted you know, as if the friction was getting to be too much.. And in the end, it DID get too much, because he just shoved her away and hurried off to the bathroom or something... I can't remember... I THINK it was the bathroom. But, then he hurried back out, because there was no hand lotion in there, and he realizes that KKG didn't bring any with her.. Hence the must have shopping trip the show might air soon. Because without the lotion, the soap just won't do, and the friction will become painful and all of that.

And, so... sorry.. I can't agree my friend. I don't think it's fiction. It's all very real, what with all the friction and stuff.
Originally posted by serialjunkie

ASR did a split personality on us today. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Can the real Arnav please stand up?

Khushi's sleeping quarters. She is still Pool Ke Bagalwa Mein with Empty Kalai and Under the Rajai. But, come on, the 2 mins of loving she got from Arnav, it should be enough to keep her happy for a week.

Society ladies taunt, because thats what they do. Its their quintessential role in our society and in our serials. Imagine without these ladies, there is no need for any one to follow propriety.

I do wonder about Raizada's choice of friends. With friends like these who needs enemies

Payal looks like she got cheated out of yet another event, all because of her sister. Come on Payal, this is all about your sister's love story, not yours.

Nani defends Mohalla Ladies because without them her Satsang attendee list will dwindle down to zero and she wont be privy to any neighborhood gossip

Akash has taken on the Vow of Silence because his dialog writer is on vacation

Mamiji's dialog writer is on a roll. She got the best lines yesterday and today. She is a riot. I am beginning to like her. She is my new hero. At least, she admits she is a fake.

Shyam has gone for urgent Whole Body Renewal and Certain Body Parts Augmentation Plastic Surgery to compete for Khushi on an even playing field with the Rai-Kuch-Zyada Bada Arnav. That explains his sore absence.

Anjali grows a brain when Shyam is not around to impregnate her or befuddle her very weak neuron activity.

Thank you CVs, for giving us fiction that makes every episode worth it.

As for you forum members, quit wasting your time creating thousand and one posts on any of the above subjects. Who cares, its fiction, get over it!!

And I created this post because its very unique unlike yours (let me spell it out for ya, thats sarcasm, and self-deprecation, learn to appreciate it)

@serialjunkie: Your post cracked me up. But to be honest, you seem a bit angry, and to be some more honest, stop taking it out on all us fans of this amazing shows. We create posts, and discuss, because that's what this forum is for. We have a right to do so ๐Ÿ˜‰ And given you are named "serialjunkie", there must be some junkie inside you that also makes you talk and comment on serials like you rightfully have done in this post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Wait.. WHAT?

You said FICTION? Dammit.. I thought you said FRICTION!

And here I was all agreeing with you SJ, because I definitely saw some friction when he slided up to her and touched that collar... They didn't give us a shot of his pants, but I  SAW the friction in his eyes. And, when he went down on one knee and put that kangan on... He shifted you know, as if the friction was getting to be too much.. And in the end, it DID get too much, because he just shoved her away and hurried off to the bathroom or something... I can't remember... I THINK it was the bathroom. But, then he hurried back out, because there was no hand lotion in there, and he realizes that KKG didn't bring any with her.. Hence the must have shopping trip the show might air soon. Because without the lotion, the soap just won't do, and the friction will become painful and all of that.

And, so... sorry.. I can't agree my friend. I don't think it's fiction. It's all very real, what with all the friction and stuff.

seriously, stop confusing people Anne!!! its hard enough for us. ๐Ÿ˜†

Shyam has gone for urgent Whole Body Renewal and Certain Body Parts Augmentation Plastic Surgery to compete for Khushi on an even playing field with the Rai-Kuch-Zyada Bada Arnav. That explains his sore absence.

Ha ha ha SJ. I love this one. especially the Rai-Kuch-Zyada Bada Arnav๐Ÿคฃ

Right now, I just want Khushi to go OTT and start jogging in place and stun everyone in RM and start yelling and running around in circles and then run out of the house. I just can't stand ASR's and Khushi's bipolarity.

She was all fiesty yesterday and today she was shivering with fear! I don't like ASR anymore. He needs to redeem himself before I start liking or drooling over him.
its sad that people think, only if we like and love everything the leads do, we can watch the show.. otherwise STFU and get lost. I dont understand that logic at all. 

I assume and hope everyone leads busy lives. the fact that people take time outta their day and post something is a testament of their "like/Love/whatever" to the show. 

so, if the post is brimming with love for ASR- its postivity
so, if there is another post talking about the logistics and another perspective- its negativity.
mind you.. this isnt COMPLAINING they should change the track- but pointing out the obvious flaws in a show that ALL of us WATCH. so why is that labelled as negativity. 

Its sad that this happens not only here, in many other forums as well. 

on the other hand
posts on how silly and pooja- obessed anjali is- positvity

I dont mean to preach- or dont care to either, but creating posts about the "negativity" in the forum and all that does just that- spreads the word. 

its silly that people waste time and effort doing stuff like this. its a show- enjoy it / comment on it for what it is! anything else is a waste of time. 

I do wonder about Raizada's choice of friends. With friends like these who needs enemies= And with family like KKG who needs enemies to

Nani defends Mohalla Ladies because without them her Satsang attendee list will dwindle down to zero and she wont be privy to any neighborhood gossip- Unfortunately society rules๐Ÿ˜ญ

Akash has taken on the Vow of Silence because his dialog writer is on vacation- Akaash bitwa said his dialogue yesterday, that should be enough now until next month...bichara Akaash๐Ÿ˜”

Mamiji's dialog writer is on a roll. She got the best lines yesterday and today. She is a riot. I am beginning to like her. She is my new hero. At least, she admits she is a fake.
๐ŸคฃShe's my best friend too, "Hello Hi Bye Bye, the names Bond...Manorama Bondwa"

I ain't complaining, the longer the absence the happier I'll be

As for you forum members, quit wasting your time creating thousand and one posts on any of the above subjects. Who cares, its fiction, get over it!! ๐Ÿ‘

And I created this post because its very unique unlike yours (let me spell it out for ya, thats sarcasm, and self-deprecation, learn to appreciate it)

๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ROFLMAO
I love your post...it's just brilliant...sentence hilarious but true๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by indy12

@serialjunkie: Your post cracked me up. But to be honest, you seem a bit angry, and to be some more honest, stop taking it out on all us fans of this amazing shows. We create posts, and discuss, because that's what this forum is for. We have a right to do so ๐Ÿ˜‰ And given you are named "serialjunkie", there must be some junkie inside you that also makes you talk and comment on serials like you rightfully have done in this post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

indy - sorry it comes across as angry!! I am not at all angry actually. I enjoyed today's episode and was laughing hard at ASR and khushi's predicament of their own creation.

i agree, everyone has a right to discuss here, whether we agree is immaterial. what i dont like is when people use opinions said by someone on the forum to mark them as "enemy" or "friend".
i knw loving mami best dialogues ever akash is almost invisble till he says payalji lol
I have one more thing to add:

Why ASR did not have guts to go to mami who was spying??? And tell her this is bad manners???...i think he acted again immaturely to cover up.

The worst part is ..when he said "I have to give u something"...kuch dena hai??? did not even explain her about the kangan??? and gave  his mom's letter..

Now next time when anajli will see khushi behaving odd..she will think OH! even after reading mom's letter she is behaving badly??? who knows what other misunderstanding and this chakraviyu????

someone truly said mami has the best consistent character to play..

I really want Khushi to say Nani and Anjali that u allowed live-in relation with La..that time did not shame u..now it is???? FEd up with Anjali and nani..really how can they turn 360 degree..

I thought someone listened khushi's conversation with DM last time..somewhere i was thinking about nani..but big NNNOO