Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know but may be this was THE ZABARDAST TWIST mentioned by the Cvs. ASR making Khushi sleep near the poolside like a STRAY DOG. Yeah Stray for sure since even PETS have rooms to sleep. 
Honestly IF this is the twist then I must say its a SICK twist.I enjoyed todays episode and DID NOT like the fact at all that ASR made Khushi slee outside again. I understand he is angry and HURT but IS THIS ANY WAY TO BEHAVE WITH A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL?NO matter what she had done. Moreover all he heard was Khushi asking Shyam  that If he is not happy with his marriage then why doesnt he leave Anjali. THATS ALL.
That does not prove Khushi is guilty. He is tormenting her without giving her any chance to explain herself.
He even gave Shyam a chance to justify whereas he HEARD Shyamu directly declaring his love for Khushi.WTH is wrong with him?
I defended all his actions many my times but SRRY to say he is doing everything wrong nowadays.
He married her to save Di,he became extra sweet to her beause Mami was spying on them  and as soon as Mami is gone HE PUSHED HER.
He even asked her to GET HER STUFFS FROM THE POOLSIDE WITHOUT FAIL NEXT TIME. I did not notice any feelings for her in his eyes. He is JUST being plain RUTHLESS.
I cant believe after the SR fiasco he did the same the NEXT DAY. I kinda expected him to stay in the room next day but he obviously DID NOT. Getting her a blanket does not mean anything.
Today just because he defended her in front of his relatives does not mean he did something extraordinary or OUT OF LOVE for that. Again he did that for his family. He wanted to save his family from humiliation.Ofcourse his family took him wrong . They always did .
But Why  people think he is doing all these OUT OF LOVE for her. I did not see that yet.
Cvs are trying to give us these lite moments to keep us happy in this DARK HOUR and I have no complaints regarding that.
ASR is wrong so far and I cant deny that no matter how much I love him.He is HOT,SEXY ,RICH,DREAMY EVRRYTHING BUT HE IS WRONG AS WELL.
Again I am NOT bashing ASR. Please maintain that. Thanks
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

I fail to find logic in the whole situation...does he plan to make her sleep outside for the remaining 5 months and 28 days?!! 

Seriously? What if it rains?!

I am seriously not able to digest this part of the story at all. 

ha ha ...his brain is on vacation ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

The only reason Arnav will be bringing Khushi in is because of Mami who isn't so easily convinced by what she saw. I am sure even after bringing her in she will have to sleep on the floor while he has a comfy bed all to himself. When the truth comes out, I hope it is him who has to sleep outside for many nights without a comforter or a pillow while Khushi gets a good night's sleep.

eagle007 thumbnail
yes it is a fiction... but we get involved... I was yawning at todays fake romance scene... 😛 lol...
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

The only reason ASR will bring her in is to avoid being discovered by others.

ummm, i am kind of done talking about this to the forum because its fiction, i am told. so its ok. khushi can sleep outside by the pool. its only fiction. her pain is not real, asr is totally being in character and none of this should affect anyone's mind because we know its all fake. oh i mean fiction.

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully Bond, Manorama Bond and her big binoculars will force them both indoors ! 😉
maryam1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZzD5dSqoq8&feature=youtu.be

vm on sohniye,rude boy,gud nalo isqh mitha
do rate n comment on youtube😃
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
It will be really nice if he sleeps with her by poolside to fool mami...He just made her sleep there in anger, as he saw Shyam drooling at her on suhag raat while he was entering the room, n thought Khushi also was looking at him.so that disgust him and he made her do that in anger, now he is torn between love, hate, trust and betrayal and can't seem to talk to her or tell her to sleep inside...
According to tagline Khushi is missing, so he might try to sleep next to her on poolside to fool Mami, n that will make Khushi angry, or they end up fighting more n she would walk out or something..
Oh God, why can't they show IPKKND twice a day? :)
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really!! high time.. 3rd night and khushi out in the poolside?! a big NO! it's already too much to take. :(