Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I know. Everyone is sad.

Brij wants to purposely distance himself from Puja, thereby punishing himself, Puja and us!!
Nigar khan is going to join the show's castDead.
Nigar Khan is going to enter as Brij's wife.DeadDead
Sumitra has cancer.
Krish thinks Puja loves him.DeadDeadDead

Of course, there's reasons aplenty to be sad. Cry

But i guess the CVs have understood that the viewers are pretty low. So, there's the precap visuals to cheer you up for tomorrow!!!
Puja, in Brij's arms... and , its RAINING!!!!!!

One thing's for sure... they might say Brij is a hundred years old, they may introduce his wife, kids, grandchildren... they may have Brij and Puja relocating to different countries, on two opposite sides of the map... but they will never take away that romantic undercurrent between them... puja might be in mauritius with krish and brij may have his psychopath of a wife appearing (though how will they introduce the character???? i just cant figure any grounds to justify her entry... puja's been in bhopal for so long... how come NO ONE mentioned Brij is/was married, let alone the fact that his wife is actually alive and real???), it was and will always be BRIJ AND PUJA----- BRIJA all the way till the end...

the most beautifully written story of star-crossed lovers on Indian TV!!!

Smile

Edited by maverick17 - 28 February 2012 at 9:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_roseI_luv_pretzelsunshine_sun.....Lata.....bumtrinkettayabafarooqui

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In the rain.. :-)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flower_rose

flower_rose

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
cv's have made us happy by showing the rain sequence...ab Briji ka kya hogaWinkBlushingEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17I_luv_pretzel.....Lata.....

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
EXACTLY!!! Wink

The scene is like a signal to Brij ji... a way to make him understand what really is important at this stage of his life... 

Brij ji... kuch to akal ka istemaal karo... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_luv_pretzel

flower_rose

flower_rose

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@marveric
woh toh kal ka eposode dekh kar pata chalega...humare Briji is so unpredictable

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverick17

One thing's for sure... they might say Brij is a hundred years old, they may introduce his wife, kids, grandchildren... they may have Brij and Puja relocating to different countries, on two opposite sides of the map... but they will never take away that romantic undercurrent between them... puja might be in mauritius with krish and brij may have his psychopath of a wife appearing (though how will they introduce the character???? i just cant figure any grounds to justify her entry... puja's been in bhopal for so long... how come NO ONE mentioned Brij is/was married, let alone the fact that his wife is actually alive and real???), it was and will always be BRIJ AND PUJA----- BRIJA all the way till the end...

the most beautifully written story of star-crossed lovers on Indian TV!!!

Smile

EXACTLY! 

Besides if they got together so fast, barely three months into the show, it wouldn't make any sense. Like Bhavna told Pooja today, enjoy this phase of "does he / doesn't he?" Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17flower_roseI_luv_pretzel

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
LOL

UR FUNNY...brij a hundread years old...both ofthem move 2 two contries..ur soo random and funny

but thanx for bing postive Big smile i agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17flower_rose

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Atleast this new twist may get viewers attention, thus ensuring our brija story continues for years.

people usually like to watch when thrs a 'lady villian' angle, all this politics cannot be understood by comman woman ( usually housewives who have grown up with the daily diet of saas bahu sagas)LOL
Whatever the CVs do, i don mind as long as we get our daily dose of brija moments. Waiting to watch the rain sceneDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17flower_rose

divani

divani

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
havnt watchd it, sound gr8 Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.