Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amudha_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

I second this.. πŸ˜ƒ

there was a time when i used to login at my work and refresh the IPK page every ten mins like crazy and now, looking at the negativity i login once stay for a while, spoil my mood reading few posts and logoutπŸ˜†
If this continues i will give up soon.. 

yes i too feel the same..i really dont want to spoil my mood...hope those good times are back soon(both in ipkknd and IF)..
Edited by Amudha_Arya - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

EVELENE -  your post made me log in today. It is a great post .πŸ‘

You are so right in your analysis of the forum and the show .

I could foresee this hatred since sometime , hence I made that do not torment yourselves post .

So lately I have stopped taking part in the forum's  "so called discussion and debates " and believe me I am really enjoying the show more .
The actors are brilliant , the drama is there and there is some comedy relief.
I am a thorough romantic and believe in the power of love and there is ample love being shown in the show.

So why get myself bothered with the negative comments?

I know Barun Sobti is now highly popular. before I used to get one email per week from google , now I get 2-3 everyday . So i am confident , whatever scene may come he will perform it brilliantly . 

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

hey...thanks for an honest opinion..and trust me its well respected...yes it happens...as the show proceeds..some things change..their depiction changes with time...some of us can digest the change...for some it means loss of flavor...quite understandable afterall we are different individuals...😊

I think you said it with the words "depiction" that is really what frustrates me about this track, sometimes they get right but sometimes they get it wrong and I don't think the CVs fully comprehend the idea of what they're showing and its implications sadly.

Pari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am loving the current track, and realy lookinh forward 2 what cv's have save 4 us in future.πŸ˜ƒ
love ur post dear, it was neededπŸ‘
Edited by CutePari9 - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ipepe

first time I disagree with you!

when asr holds her tighty I don't make it a social issue.I simply don't like it because I don't understand how he can behave like this with someone he loves.I don't like this idea of passion.
May be sometimes the line is crossed and it becomes very hard for the fans to read such comments(IMO khushi is much more bashed in this forum) but how can one stop judging,thinking about and analysing the characters?At least I can't.
What is bad is bad,how is fiction or reality relevant here?
Just because other characters have been worse than asr it doesn't mean we shouldn't criticize him when he behaves like this.

i don't know what eveline really meant but this is what i read it as : she did not ask for the characters to be stopped analysing.. she just said stop over analysing.. which is bad for our own self, because at one point you wouldn't be able to take so much hatred against anything leave alone a character..(yep, applies to ASR too..)

what is bad is bad.. true that.. but isin't it better to be fighting against it in reality than on a forum which only 0.005% of the population of the world knows it exists? anyway, that is people's personal choice to fight it where they want. not questioning that.. but there is a point where one should move on. from the domestic violence bashing to the character critisizing.. its tough if someone is still stuck at the same scene and keeps revisiting that and questioning the same action, unlimited no. of times..

now, both of us have been on the fourm since long, you still want to say Khushi is more bashed after the recent turn of events?
@bold.. nope, its ASR who has been worse.. honest opinion.and if you did see, people did critisize that, enough to say the least..
srinijha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

i am starting to fall in love with your posts πŸ˜†

i am not saying a word against or for the domestic violence least i say a word here or there and i am misunderstood.. or worse, told that i am a young impressionable mind 🀣.. and still, thank the forum for doing that to me πŸ˜†

i just think the agenda is different. like people want different hings from the show.. does not mean that one is right and the other is wrong.. just that we are different..😊 but, its a entertainment show after all, at the end of the day, you are not going to remeber which battle post you won against which character of which member.. you'll just remember what you watched on the show πŸ˜†..

i am being positive. (yep, that is assured cause i trust the cvs EWW..πŸ˜†) so, i am looking at the glass half full.. mostly because my agenda out of the show : just enjoying it..

i don't know if you were here on the initial days of the forum.. there were copy posts floating all around. and that situation was bad but, way better than what it is now; unfortunately πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘

@TM.. awesome post! πŸ‘πŸΌ
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love this post, very true. For me the glass is actually more than half full!
iluvdarcy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant Post😊

I am a Viewer and watching the show for the sake of entertainemtn and I am getting it 101%.
Brilliant cast & crew, who are working so hard to bring that entertainment on to the screen. And I appreciate them and their workπŸ‘πŸ‘

IPKKND Tema RocksπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sunaina02 thumbnail
At the end TRP matters and if TRP wise the show does well now, that means the show is thriving .
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I am not that polarized. For me it was half and half empty because even though I loved the scene, even though I was happy to see the hidden meanings, I still knew that right now in this moment he is just doing it because someone is watching and he will berate her as soon as the peeper goes away. I can see both the sides and I fall somewhere in the middle...enjoying the moment yet incessantly worrying about the next...