Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanashaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eveline

ASR is nothing...through the years we have seen worse or should i say worst...check out the movies...the shows...just look at the fictional pieces of work around you...why are we up in arms for the rights and dignities of fictional characters...if we really want to make a difference why not fight for the real ones...who need our help and support desperately...

OMG!! i want to give you an oscar award for this post! 😆

exactly my thoughts! don't worry buddy, not many will agree with us, but i am with you.! 😊

very bold post.. i wanted to say it, but i wold get kicked out if i did 😆

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: incandescent

Lovely post !!

I agree with you completely. For me the glass is half full. Since I made a conscious decision to watch this show, I am going to look for the good things in this show and keep appreciating the good.

If any of us believe that Hindi soaps will  follow logic and be rational, we are fooling ourselves. This unnecessary expectation will only leave us disappointed. 

At least IPKKND is far better than most other soaps. 

A heart felt thank you 😊
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

arrey ...after a looonnng time...i had a smile on my face...got a few laffs out of the show...but i had the misfortune of stepping in this forum and visiting a post...my mind got fused...🤢

I am in the same boat eveline. I know he is treating her bad blah blah blah.. but he thinks she is wrong.. can't we just keep it aside as husband & wife tiffs & more over it is a fiction.  I got few laughs out of the episode today.. came to the forum saw a particular post & phusss, my fuse is gone.. I think it is better not to come to the forum for some days & just enjoy the show.
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjanashaika

hey no oscars pour moi...buddies like u are great return gifts...and yes..i am going to be kicked hard for telling the truth...but ASR was in form today...and so am I😆

bikerider thumbnail
its not just about the glass being half full or half empty the question is about glass itself 😕

may be IF is like this because
 passionate viewers for passionate story 🤔

my only concern is hurting somebody... can it be taken at face value
just because it sells can  ASR become SP saas 😕
the he was nice to kushi infront of maami and rude when she was not there is it not done by -ve character in SP shows 😕
no offense to ASR fans.  i am sure IPK will hit TRP #1 which was occupied by SNS does it  mean something 🤔

I hope tomorrow CVs will not have make me crib
and make ASR do something about finding truth about shyam which he should have done if he is really worried about anjali  instead of hurting kushi who cant stand up and fight for her because she is just able to understand what is happening 😕
umm... i think posts like this further cause the "divide".. why cant we all respect each other's opinions and yes, realize that they are indeed fictional characters can be appreciated or criticized?

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Eveline
I think your ans is in yor question...diff people take diff things out of it. Some love it some hate some shout foul and I guess this is a good a place as any to air that...
Reel often depicts real and real can often be much worse than reel (scince it does not have to face trps and sencor boards)...
but reel does have a far reach in audience and when it touches sensitive subjects with design or inadvertantly they need to tread with care as they might break out a can of worms...

As part of the crowd that did dvelve intot the realm of  the greater meaning behind certain scenes that seem to portray ugly everyday situations and the capacity to glamorise same...

I have to state that once in a while indepth discussions and serious rethinking of social norms and its digressions is healthy and if it takes reel to instigate it then Hail (pardon the pun)...

true there are many real life situations but we are all not privy to it and most times fail to recognise the signs...
Reel gives you that perspective where you are able to drool at a nother couple making out (without being called a pervert) and judge behaviour...without the neccessity to act on it...to change your moral stand point because you have had the insider detail that you may never have been able to witness til it was too late...

So while I believe the truth does not exist it is good to understand the many truths that are out there and if it takes fine entertainment to do so then who are we to stand in the way...

besides the forum does bring out the best and worst in all of us as we battle our way thru understanding some battle with wit others with not so much finnesse...but all gaurded by anonimity 
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Always half full. I'm sure there have been much worse shows on tv which show even more rubbish than this show does. Arnav's fake husband mode hasn't gelled with some but i found it entertaining and as long as i continue to like something or the other about this show then i'll continue to watch. Life needs to be taken seriously but a show on tv.. not so much=)
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yanka...i am unable to understand ..how did this forum get here...from addicts who used to love discussing every scene in detail to...critiques who criticise every action in detail????

am clueless... when did this serial become a reflection on real life... i have no clue... this is fiction... things need to be dramatised a bit... why are we taking everything to heart... and getting divided and shredding each episode... as you said its all in the beholder's eye and perception... and to each his own... but it still saddens me to see the forum divided like this...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josupra

I am in the same boat eveline. I know he is treating her bad blah blah blah.. but he thinks she is wrong.. can't we just keep it aside as husband & wife tiffs & more over it is a fiction.  I got few laughs out of the episode today.. came to the forum saw a particular post & phusss, my fuse is gone.. I think it is better not to come to the forum for some days & just enjoy the show.

lately the negativity is too much to handle...it has absolutely put me off...just dont feel like visiting the forum anymore...maybe i should give up and not visit at all...