Sasural Genda Phool

Feb28: WU: Build up for Volcano eruption (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
What was the precap !! Don't worry Renu , Suhana would not lie, but the situation would be out of her hand. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb28: WU: Build up for Volcano eruption (Page 4)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by venture

so finally track of suhana lying about her being married is going to come soon...i am really disappointed Ouch

Kaisay ????Confused

ilesh was telling disha that the news of suhana being married should not leak out to media...i still hope its not suhana who lies about being married but someone elseOuch

Ilaish has gone mad !! Probably somebody must have told him that value goes down or something . Ch ch ... So bad ! Suhana never lied, she had all the kharabi in the world ( not according to me) but she never lied . 

CV's sochte hai...ab to suhana certified pagal sabit ho hi chuki hai toh kuon naa ab use certified jhoothi dikhaya jayeOuch

Suhana lying about her marital status will soon come.. Don't know it's elesh or suhana herself not reveal it before media ... Looks like tommorow disha will blow-up and disha-elesh will have problems.. If Elesh stop going with suhana, he will blame disha for that...

CVs are bringing in reasonable arguments but their way of handling has always been awful. So no expectations on this blow-up. Only thing I'm a little sad about is that there will be no cake for Disha to sit on this time. ROFL ROFL Boo hoo...I demand bum cake with every Disha blow-up!! ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba.NimbuMirchi

abhi786

IF-Rockerz

abhi786

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

What was the precap !! Don't worry Renu , Suhana would not lie, but the situation would be out of her hand. 

Sheema di, but blame will come on suhana, why she need to kept her married status secret.. I think more than kashyaps Rano and ishaan will be unhappy  and problems then start...I think from then onwards, Ishaan stops supporting suhana and distance will grow..

Edited by abhi786 - 28 February 2012 at 8:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Nicely Done. Smile

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MadameX

so finally track of suhana lying about her being married is going to come soon...i am really disappointed Ouch

Kaisay ????Confused

ilesh was telling disha that the news of suhana being married should not leak out to media...i still hope its not suhana who lies about being married but someone elseOuch

Suhana ki premika...now I am hoping it will be Suhana who says that so I can see your ire through one-liners. ROFL

if her lying does not convince me then i'll officially give up being suhana premiROFL

I can't trust a sneaky bacchi like you...you will find another way to justify Suhana's lying. ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192NimbuMirchi

abhi786

IF-Rockerz

abhi786

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Kaisay ????Confused

Suhana ki premika...now I am hoping it will be Suhana who says that so I can see your ire through one-liners. ROFL

if her lying does not convince me then i'll officially give up being suhana premiROFL

I can't trust a sneaky bacchi like you...you will find another way to justify Suhana's lying. ROFL ROFL

Ekta whatever may be, but at the end of the track CVS will justify suhana..., as suhana will try to impress ishaan when distance arises.. so she becomes bechari wife..LOL.

NimbuMirchi

mtanwy

mtanwy

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
disha shud slap ilesh tightly taki uska 2 or 3 teeth nikal jaye.i never saw such a self respect less person.
suhanas lie is on the way.that wil b disappointin..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192NimbuMirchiinnominate

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Yo!I again know the story aheadLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top