Amrit Manthan

*~Amrit Manthan Article Archives~*NO COMMENTS (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Nimrit to regain her memory and karan to fall in love with Nimrit 

Director's Kut Production's Amrit Manthanon Life OK witnessed Agam's (Navi Bhangu) death and the killer Karan is currently staying with Nimrit (Ankita Sharma). Nimrit who is in state of shock has gone insane and is behaving like a five years old kid.

Our source informs us that the upcoming episodes show, "The hate and angry relationship between Karan (Anjad Hasija) and Nimrit will turn positive. They will also become best of friends as Karan will realize the hidden grief of Nimrit after she has lost her husband."

Furthermore, "Karan will fall in love with Nimrit who is five years elder to him but Nimrit will be unaware about Karan's love. However, she will consider him a good companion. Eventually, Nimrit will regain her memory and soon she will also fall in love with Karan."

When contacted Ankita Sharma she said, "As of now Karan and Nimrit are friends and while Nimrit is unaware of the feeling but may be eventually Karan and Nimrit will fall in love."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Amrit Manthan Article Archives~*NO COMMENTS (Page 4)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Story of a great Bonding .. Ankita .. Ananya 

Apart from the on-screen relations, what matters a lot for the actors is their off-screen relations with their co-actors. Rajan Shahi'sAmrit Manthan has formed a very good off-screen relation between two actors. We are talking about Ankita Sharma aka Nimrit andAnanya Agarwal aka Bani whose relation has grown far more beyond friendship.

Our source from the sets informed us, "Ankita and Ananya have become very close friends. They do everything together right from sharing their food to playing pranks on the sets."

TellyBuzz spoke to Ankita to know more about their friendship story. She said, "Both of us share a very good bonding with each other. She is very sweet and very friendly and this is how our friendship happened. She is so cute and she keeps on saying, "Mumma I love you" to me."

Talking about the offset masti they do, she told us, "We do a lot of masti together. We stick tails on everybody's back, we call anyone by his/her names and then run away, we say 1,2,3 then shout 'Spot Dada Paani' whenever we need water and if someone scolds Ananya then both of us make a plan as how to trouble that person (laughs). These kinds of masti both of us keep doing on the sets."

Our source also said, "Ankita and Ananya are big foodies and they can always be seen sharing their lunch together."

Speaking on the same, she said, "We share out lunch together. Both of us love litchis a lot so both of us like to eat them together. We also like to have Kinder Joy together."

Sharing about some of the fondest memories with her, Ankita told us, "We teach each other poems and play games together. She has a box of clips of her own and whichever matches the color of my clothes she keeps on giving that to me. She wears my slippers and keeps on roaming here and there. We do a lot of mimicry. Even though we don't share the same make-up room she always stays in my room with me. I am learning to play guitar these days and I give her the lessons too."

"Bani is very good and an intelligent girl and she catches things quickly. I myself feel like a 5 year old kid when I am with her," concludes Ankita.

We hope this sweet friendship grows with time! 

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Angad attempts to Kill Nimrit ..

Director's Kut Productions' Amrit Manthan is going to have some more twist and turns for its viewers in its upcoming episodes and soon will be revealing a big truth.

Our source informs us that, "In the upcoming tracks of the show, a big drama awaits for the viewers as Angad (Angad Hasija) will attempt to kill Nimrit (Ankita Sharma). The incident will be happening in the party of Mahi and Sunita's wedding anniversary celebration. A big truth will also be revealed before the audiences about the person who is behind all the life threats that Nimrit was getting. The big twist in tale is that Angad was the person who was threatening Nimrit."

It will be interesting to watch as how the drama unfolds and how the story will move forward after the truth will be revelaved.

We tried contacting Angad Hasija but he remained unavailable for comment. 

Anwesha Kamal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top