Amrit Manthan

*~Amrit Manthan Article Archives~*NO COMMENTS (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Adaa shoots inspite being unwell

Lisa Antao, TNN | Mar 1, 2012, 11.25AM IST
Adaa Khan

Actress Adaa Khan who is currently seeing in Rajan Shahi's show Amrit Manthan as the young princess, Amrit, is currently doing good but couple of weeks back all was not well.

In fact Adaa was hospitalised for five days. Confirms she, ""I was down with a bad viral infection along with severe food poisoning. So bad was the effect that I was in hospital.""

Adaa who resumed shooting immediately after she was discharged from hospital feels apart from her own family, the Amrit Manthan family also took good care of her. ""I am fortunate to have a caring family on the sets too. Moreover, I'm a professional actress and love my work.

This show is very important for me career wise,"" says she.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Amrit Manthan Article Archives~*NO COMMENTS (Page 3)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Danish Bhat: New baddie of small screen

Lisa Antao, TNN | Mar 1, 2012, 12.08PM IST
Danish Bhat

Rajan Shahi's new show Amritmanthan on Life Ok channel has seen a newcomer DanishBhat playing the king Adhiraj Singh. The handsome guy from the beautiful Kashmir has debuted with this show on television.

After doing a number of modelling assignmentswith MS Dhoni, Shahrukh Khanand Priyanka Chopra, Danish became a known face.

Few years back Danish came to Mumbai and he also did a acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor. "Somehow I got to know from someone that Directors Kut is looking for a new face so I gave my audition and after a series of look tests I was selected for Adhiraj Singh's character," says Danish andfeels a lot of attitude is required to play this character, Athiraj Singh who is an opportunist and he does whatever he feels like and wants to achieve everything he wants. "I am getting lot of congratulatory calls after people have seen me in Amritmanthan I am happy to get a chance to play this role. It's always hard to play the negative lead and specially a character like Athiraj who also has a mystery angle attached!" adds the brown-eyed actor also got an opportunity to play a role in Madhur Bhandarkar's next film Heroine.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Dimple, adaa play sisters

Dimple Jhangiani and Adaa Khan
Dimple Jhangiani and Adaa Khan

When pride and greed seep into family relationships, it can ruin the bond between two sisters. That's the essence of the new show Amrit Manthan. Playing the two sisters, Amrit and Nimrit who go from being best friends to the worst enemies, are Adaa Khan and Dimple Jhangiani. Both are a couple of serials old and coincidentally, started their careers in modeling before debuting on TV.

Dimple began with Ekta Kapoor's show Kuch Iss Tara. She hasn't done badly in her career but could have done better had she not decided to quit acting after playing leads in Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag and Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. "I was signed forRam Milayi Jodi to replace Priyal Gor. But because of personal reasons I decided to leave showbiz for good and the role went to Sara Khan," she recalls. So, how and why did she change her mind? "I started getting bored at home. Since I was not in touch with the industry for more than a year I lost all contacts. Then suddenly I got a call from Rajan Shahi's office for Amrit Manthan. But I said no because I wasn't sure about coming back," she says.

Dimple is lucky that the producer didn't find the right actress for almost six months. "They called me again and this time I went for a look test. Rajanji insisted that he wanted me to play Nimrit and I didn't want to say no a second time," she adds. Speaking about her role she says, "Nimrit is a humble and down to earth girl. Though she is a rajkumarishe doesn't behave like one. She places more importance on values and principles than on money and pride."

But Amrit played by Adaa is the opposite. "For her, money talks," says Adaa who was the producer's only choice for the role. "Actually, I had auditioned for an important role in Havan. But Rajanji told me that he wanted me for another show. I waited for six months and turned down quite a few serials." Adaa admits that her character has grey shades. "She loves her mother and sister but she can go to any length, even murder to protect her own interests," she adds. Incidentally in her last show Behenein Adaa had killed her husband.

However, the character was very popular and Adaa is hoping that Amrit will get a similar response. As for Dimple, she is hoping that her comeback will not go unnoticed.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Adaa and Dimple bonding big time

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Feb 29, 2012, 01.26PM IST
Adaa Khan

Rajan Shahi's new show Amrit Manthan has an unusual cast. Actor Adaa Khan who was last seen as the doting sister in Beheneinis back on the tube to play the character of Amrit - the young princess in the show. Amrit Manthan is set against the backdrop of Punjab.

It is a story of a royal family and two sisters Amrit and Nimrit.Nimrit is being played byDimple Jhangiani who is back after nearly 10 months. "I was selected for the show last June and we waited for the longest time to lock someone for Nimrit's character," says Adaa adding "Finally, the production house found Dimple Jhangiani and we were all very happy to have her onboard." Adaa and Dimple have been shooting for nearly a month and they are having a great time on the set. "Dimple is a very outgoing person and she talks a lot with everyone on the set. Though I am not as outgoing as her, I end up chatting a lot when she is around," says the actress. We hope Adaa and Dimple remain the best of friends in the future too.

ANrucha

IF-Sizzlerz

ANrucha

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

No Bollywood for me, can't handle stardom: Adaa Khan.

No Bollywood for me, can't handle stardom: Adaa Khan
Adaa Khan Perky telly starling Adaa Khan on the challenges of being on small screen and why Bollywood doesn't interest her
Her caller tune greets one with the song Ada Aay Hay Ada (from Garam Masala), which is enough to pep up the chat with perky telly actress Adaa Khan.

Much like her on screen avatar, Adaa's real personality reflects a speak up front attitude. "I am bold and strong in real life too. I'm very out spoken and can't stand any wrong doings. I give it back when required. Recently, I slapped someone for eve teasing," shares Adaa.

Adaa has played strong characters in shows Behenien and Amrit Manthan. Ask her if those were conscious efforts to prove a point to producers and she says, "I like different kinds of roles that are challenging. I like to put in 100% in whatever I do. I don't prefer characters that are too sweet or quiet. I like different shades in my character. I've done romantic sequences, but my role needs to stand out." Adaa further adds, "Though I am shown making certain sacrifices for my family in my current show, it's not depicted as the usual run of the mill storyline."

Adaa says she is not "very ambitious" and takes "life as it comes. I let god decide for me. I consider myself lucky - I was offered a role in the TV show Havan, but Rajan (Shahi) sir told me to wait and gave me this lead role which has grey shades - unusual compared to the other lead roles."

Adaa has so far done shows that have focused on sisters. Is that a coincidence? Does she have a sister in real life too? She says with a laugh, "I have two brothers. I feel God wants me to experience a complete life, so I am getting to do shows where my character has many sisters."

Adaa feels the regressive way in which women characters are portrayed on TV is passe. "Today most bahus share a great rapport with their saas, and girls are encouraged to study and work. Audience is also educated and modern, and they no more like to watch regressive shows. Society is progressing and so is television. I am very happy with the way the content of TV shows are changing," she avers.

And like most of her contemporaries, she doesn't surprise us when she confesses acting was never on her priority list. "I never thought about acting, as I always believed I was too pleasantly plump to be an actor. Once a friend spotted me in a restaurant and asked me to try my hand in print commercials. That's when my journey in showbiz started. If I wasn't acting, I guess I might have done something in fashion designing as I was doing a course in it," says Adaa.

As of now, Adaa doesn't want to graduate to films from telly. "I love doing television shows as I get space and time to enjoy my social life - I am happy that I get to enjoy pani puri on the streets. Life is sorted out for you when you are just doing television. It changes completely when one moves to films. I don't think I will be able to handle stardom!" says Adaa. Famous last words, until B'wood beckons!

-----------------------------------------------------
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/No-Bollywood-for-me-cant-handle-stardom-Adaa-Khan/articleshow/12748415.cms

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Bump...

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
action sequence in amrit manthan ...

Interesting track coming up in Rajan Shahi's ongoing daily soap Amrit Manthan on Life OK, to entertain the audience with its crisp story line.

We have seen in the show that Nirmit (Ankita Sharma) loses her memory and goes back to her childhood days after Agam's (Navi Bhangu) death in the show. Our source says that ,"Now in the forthcoming episode of the show we will see that Amrit (Adaa Khan) will help Nimrit and will take care of Nimrit and her kids henceforth.

High on drama after Agam's death, yet another interesting track will be shown where Amrit will rescue Nimrit. There will be an action sequence involved whereby Amrit will save Nimrit who will loose her balance while roaming on the terrace. She will be shown hanging on the rooftop and Amrit will do an action packed sequence to save her."

On the same we tried contacting Amrit a.k.a Adaa Khan to tell us about her experience shooting for this action sequence but she remained unavailable to answer.

Well will Amrit be able to save Nimrit? To know more don't miss to watch Amrit Manthan.

Krishma Solanki.

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Angad Hasija 

The very smashing television actor and model Angad Hasija who became famous as Alekh from Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaaiwas last seen in Savitri on Life OK.  Currently seen as Karan Chabra in Amrit Manthan, Angad has recently started shooting and is happy to be back with Director's Kut Productions who had given him a break with Bidaai

The Punjabi munda who is blessed with good looks, demeanour and talent celebrates his birthday today!

Birthday plans for today: Well, recently I've bagged a role in Life OK's Amrit Manthan, and since it's not been that long that I've joined this show getting a leave today seemed to be difficult. So it is a working day today. But as soon as everybody came to know about my Birthday, I was asked to pack-up, go home and enjoy!

A perfect Birthday according to me is: I think not just for me, but every individual would want to celebrate their birthday with their family and dear friends. And I really feel blessed to have such good people around me who make me feel special and loved. So this year my perfect birthday is going to be with my wife Pari and Daughter Angel. I'll spend the rest of my day with them and also go out for a special dinner!

Gifts that I'm getting on my birthday: I'm very fond of perfumes. And luckily I always get my favourite perfumes as a gift. Even today, I've been getting lot many gifts since morning. And the most desired gift I've got is my favourite perfume 'Gucci' from my best friend Raj.

My childhood birthday memories: Whenever I recall my childhood birthday memories, I feel so nostalgic. I must say, those were the real birthday celebrations, full of joy and masti. As a child, I used to be so excited about getting new clothes, the cake -cutting, all friends coming together for the birthday party. I miss those days.

Plan to treat co-stars on the sets: Well, Rajan Shahi Sir knows that I'm a big time chocolate cake lover! And like I said, as soon as my co-stars came to know about my birthday on the sets, they surprised me with a big yummy chocolate cake.  As far as the treat is concerned, I've decided to take my team for a dinner, not today, but soon.

My birthday ritual: There is no particular birthday ritual as such, but because my Mumma is not staying here with me, the very first thing I did in the morning is I called her up. And just like every day, even today, I had been to the mandir, as I always keep a fast on Fridays.

I would like to thank all my fans for their wishes: To be loved and followed by so my people is a nice feeling. I would like to thank each and everyone who have wished me. You won't believe but I'm flooded with lots of messages, e-mails and gifts since yesterday. However, I try to reply to as many as I can. 

To all my fans: My birthday is for you, by you and with you!

We at TellyBuzz wish Angad a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year ahead!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top