Triangle - 28/2 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all!

I finally watched today's episode and I have to say I really liked it. True it wasn't as packed as yesterday, nor did the drama really play out but I thought it was just the perfect episode to curb the drama before it became melodrama. I love how the whole thing is pretty much Pinky chases Pintoo who in turn goes after Krishna who gets a reminder of her bigger dreams.

This is a chain I have been enjoying watching. Every time Pintoo and Krishna have a big encounter and their feelings are about to consume them, resulting in some sort of public humiliation for Krishna, she gets a reminder of her BDO dreams. Just after the engagement when she was feeling low, Chanchal and Ravi took her to the BDO's bungalow, not knowing that that was the one thing she needed and again just as she comes off this confrontation with Pinky and Saraswati is shouting at her, VP comes in to tell her about her results being announced. I think this is symbolic of the whole story. Krishna may face any number of hardships in her life but her dreams will see her through!

I also liked how Pintoo behaved somewhat civilised with Pinky after Krishna told him to. It was also interesting that he went to comfort her and she told him that Pinky needed him, perhaps implying that she didn't. It is interesting that her saying that at the police station had such an adverse effect while here it sort of cleans Pintoo's act towards Pinky up. The influence of Krishna is gradually developing and making him a better person, even if it is not with her.

I know Ganga seemed a bit harsh today but what Pintoo did was really unforgivable. I think she was sympathetic to him until he was not committed to Pinky fully but I see her as a woman who sets a lot of store by fulfilling her relationships completely. Even though sometimes you can sense that she HATES her husband she is still loyal and kind to him and I guess this is what she expects from Pintoo as well. Be happy with your lot in life. Again, this is a cliche usually used for mothers and daughters and like I said in yesterday's discussion, for all his machismo, Pintoo much more closely resembles a cliched damsel in distress.

Finally, I agree with you all. The phone conversation was wonderful! While his mother calls Pinky, his first thought is to call Krishna and talk to her. And he seemed so calm and at peace when he was talking to her though the awkwardness was there. It was also wonderful to see his confidence that she would become a BDO and the pleasure he takes in that fact.

What a contrast the phone conversation with Pinky was! Poor girl! Even though he was perfectly cordial with her, I got the feeling that he sort of derived this strength and patience through his conversation with Krishna. With Pinky he was barely civil and cut the call as soon as possible but with Krishna he found an excuse to keep the conversation a little longer after he had said what he had to about the incident, with the badhayi about becoming a BDO. It is also possible that he knows he won't be able to congratulate her in public so does his best and gets the message across. This felt so real!

Ok I really don't know what the result will be! At first I thought all the people rooting for Krishna were being too overconfident so there would definitely be a shock for them when she didn't make it. BUT TTS and Bihari are being overconfident too, so I really don't know! Hats off to the CVs for keeping the suspense. Or have there been spoilers I missed? Please say no! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway Pinky has to pass because we have already been through the self-destruction thing after the interview and what would they show now if she failed? The question is will Krishna pass or will they make her fail and fight the corruption? I hope she just passes already!
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ursh- thumbnail
Abians- How are you all today?

Okay so wasn't that impressed with todays episode. I felt the scenes were out of place. Not like yesterdays.

"I feel today the script writers threw all the marbles up in the air.
Let's see where all of it lands on!" Quoted by AngelDark Totally agree with you on that.

I really felt like Pintu should have slapped Pinky and maybe Prishna's feeling would have been a little clearer. The scene then ended up with results of BDO and all at Krishna's house, With the exception of Pintu calling Krishna in the evening.

Ganga-Pintu scene was good! I didn't think Pintu would confide in his mother, but I guess Pintu felt he was in the wrong by wanting to hit pinki.

Also I guess PRISHNA thought it was okay when Pintu slapped Krishna? lol I mean they didn't tell anyone It was between them. Does he have the right (hak) to do that with Krishna?

Prishna Scene was great. Felt like Pintu was saying his last goodbye to Krishna and wanted to speak to her, knowing that he has responsbilty towards Pinki from now on? what did you think about that.? I do think he wanted to speak to Krishna more but circumstances don't permit that.

I am glad that although Saswarti basically grounded  all the kids she spoke to Krishna in a loving tender way.

Going to the last scene. Hm...Why on earth wouldn't Krishna Become BDO? this is injustice to the core. I really hope that Babloo and Pintu discover their father is behind all this horrible stuff!!!!
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel today the script writers threw all the marbles up in the air.
Let's see where all of it lands on!

The only thing that stood out for me was Pintu called Krishna and they talked with comfort๐Ÿ˜ƒ

&

Then Pinky called and talked to Pintu and Pintu did not feel like talking much after apologizing for taking his hand to slap her.

and in the restaurant

Pintu also tried to console Krishna after Pinky left in a huff but Krishna did not want any of it and made Pintu run after Pinky!
Pinky "Maharani" left in her car.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AngelDark

The only thing that stood out for me was Pintu called Krishna and they talked with comfort๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agree that was the high point...I've opened a topic on that...GHAJAB!!!!!
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was okay. Fizzled out a bit compared to yesterday's powerpacked one. Lol. Waiting for your post. I shall come back later too :)
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't know but I liked 2dy's episode . It showed smal small scenes which were imp n quite fitted 2 d episode n storyline . Firstof all the Best part of today's epi was Prishna's phone convo  . I Seriously can't tell how much i lovedd lovedd dis scene ,It was so natural n so beautiful n al diloagues were so nice as if Pintu n krishna were talking their heart .It was amazing scene . Pintu was feeling very very bad the way pinky talked 2 her n He wanted 2 talk 2 her n most imp He wanted 2 know wheather she is alrght or not n so he thinks 2 call her n it's seriously a very very sweet gesture frm pintu's side 2 aplogise 2 krishna even though He was not at fault . likedhow he says aap BDO ban jaayengi uske liye abhi se badhaiyan . oh I can imagine how much he 2 will hurt by hearing Krishna's result ๐Ÿ˜” . Becozz now I think It's not only krishna's dream 2 become BDO but somewhere It now became Pintu's dream n target as well 2 see her as BDO ๐Ÿ˜Š

I liked how Pintu's eyes were searching for krishna in last n when she comes d smile he gives haiii just 2 sweet as if telling 2 himself I knew tht U defo gonna come ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I wanted 2 see long Pintu-Ganga's scene .but asusual it was short n I m disappointed wid Ganga tht She ignored d restlessness pintu was feeling infront of her , She didn't even bother 2 ask him tht why he is so restless perhaps She might hav thought tht it was becozz of d slap incident . But I think It was not beczz of Slap incident but it was becozz Pintu wanted 2 talk 2 krishna , wanted 2 hear her voice n wanted 2 check wheather she is alrght or not . lovedd dis part .

hahaaa What 2 say abt Pintu-Pinky Phone convo ๐Ÿ˜† .I was laughng d way Pintu does d phone far frm his ears so tht he shldn't hav 2 listen d nonsense of Pinky LOL But Seriously wht a shamless n disgusting gal Pinky is , Evenafter seeng how Pintu reacted when She badmouthed Krishna She still wants Pintu . n She don't hav any shame in it tht Again n again Pintu is ignoring her .

Overall Epi was nice . I liked it . Watngg 2 see Krishna n Pintu's reaction on d result tomm .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
Becozz now I think It's not only krishna's dream 2 become BDO but somewhere It now became Pintu's dream n target as well 2 see her as BDO ๐Ÿ˜Š

I liked how Pintu's eyes were searching for krishna in last n when she comes d smile he gives haiii just 2 sweet as if telling 2 himself I knew tht U defo gonna come ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Overall Epi was nice . I liked it . Watngg 2 see Krishna n Pintu's reaction on d result tomm .

[/QUOTE]

@ Moni! agree with you here its Prishna's dream for Krishna to become BDO! what's hers his his...His smile said it all in the last scene.  He was waiting for Krishnaxxx๐Ÿ˜ƒ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Urshi

I completely aggree with ur point .I 2 felt tht Pintu was trying 2 say a last gdBye 2 Krishna becoz his voice was full of sadness n was cracked . n He knew tht Whtever Hapenned inmorning Now it will not b rght 2 talk much 2 Krishna infront of Pinky as Pinky may again insult Krishna which will be unacceptable for him . So He might hav thought 2 just Let it go eventhough his heart was disaggreing wid it ๐Ÿ˜”
-Ursh- thumbnail
@ moni

I don't think this will be the end of prrishna though hey๐Ÿ˜‰ In tomorrow episode I pray they have some dialouge! really hoping Pintu makes some drastic moves. Like the phone convo itsn't enough!

@ angeldark

it didn't seem like Pintu wanted to go to the car! felt like he wanted to  say sorry to Krishna?
I wish Krishna wanted pintu to stay and talk๐Ÿ˜ณ

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: UrshP

@ moni

I don't think this will be the end of prrishna though hey๐Ÿ˜‰ In tomorrow episode I pray they have some dialouge! really hoping Pintu makes some drastic moves. Like the phone convo itsn't enough!

@ angeldark

it didn't seem like Pintu wanted to go to the car and say sorry to Krishna?
I wish Krishna wanted pintu to stay and talk๐Ÿ˜ณ

That was the farthest place he wanted to be . I think he wanted to be inside the restaurant and be there staring at Kirshna! Pinky ney saaraa mood kharaab kardhiye!

At this point in time Pinto's right hand is tied behind his back. A day will arrive when his other hand will be tied back too.
I hope he wakes up from going into a life of misery before his feet are tied up too and then his tongue will be tied up too. ( I hope you understand what I am saying)๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Pinto want's Krishna but he can't but he has to appease Pinky for the sake of Krishna and himself. I think I have met some people like this in my life.