Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I agree on the point that if makers wanted to highlight the issue of domestic violence and they were sincere in their effort they should not have mixed mental illness with domestic violence they made a big mistake. Even if they had kept it to OCPD only it would still be OK since as per doctors OCPD does not make you torture people or criminal thats still your choice. But yesterday particularly i was baffled the way they focused on Viraj's past and childhood ... an epi in which Jhanvi comes to know the truth focus should have been on her pain and grief but CVs were trying instead to make people sympathize with VIraj ... which is a big NO NO when they project this show as a voice against domestic violence ... where is jhanvi's pain? Its suppose to be her story ... every promo says dekhyie jhanvi ki kahani ... and yet it seems like Viraj's story most of the time (Now please am not against the character or any actor am just writing this according to what they project the show as and what they show) Every comment of Madhuri towards the end of the episode hints at domestic torture and women standing up against it yet what's shown in epi is more related to why Viraj is the way he is ... I simply don't understand what they want to gain out of it ... I feel at times they are messing up the show ... either they should not have called it a voice against domestic violence or they should not be showing what they are showing in VIraj's mental illness and childhood problems ... in Jhanvi's story, Jhanvi's pain is hardly ever focused on, her thought process is hardly ever shown and even in most important epi where truth her pain was not the focus!!!

Believe you me, dear, the only problem area for me is this simultaneous track of mental issues with domestic violence. By doing this the Cvs are making sure that they are leaving loopholes so that they can twist and turn the story. Had Jahnvi left a total blackguard, there would have been no emotional issues later to play up on. So by showing Viraj ki kahani with Jahnvi ki kahaani, they have two angles to exploit. It would be naive for any of us to assume that Viraj chapter will get an early closure. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulsub_rosa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Evil Dread ! (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Good post Mili.. Yestday's epi was worth watching. Just as u said.. Viraj NEEDS a total breakdown situation. Only then things might improve. Wonder how he'll react knowing abt the MC.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=KriYa_life]Good post Mili.. Yestday's epi was worth watching. Just as u said.. Viraj NEEDS a total breakdown situation. Only then things might improve. Wonder how he'll react knowing abt the MC.

Do you think he will have an accident or something, presumed dead and then Jahnvi starting a new life? I am really curious as I don't think Jahnvi will fake her own death like the original. Hey, meeting you after a long time. Exam over?Big smile

Edited by sarcozee - 28 February 2012 at 7:12am

PristineSoul

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

[QUOTE=KriYa_life]Good post Mili.. Yestday's epi was worth watching. Just as u said.. Viraj NEEDS a total breakdown situation. Only then things might improve. Wonder how he'll react knowing abt the MC.

Do you think he will have an accident or something, presumed dead and then Jahnvi starting a new life? I am really curious as I don't think Jahnvi will fake her own death like the original. Hey, meeting you after a long time. Exam over?Big smile
ummm...i feel that the story will follow the original storyline...jahnvi will fake her death

PristineSoulMili27

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
sacrooze i agree they are doing this just to leave loopholes so that they can twist the way they want ... but frankly they are destroying the show, its concept and purpose by doing that 

PristineSoulMili27

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Jhanvi might not do that. It requires proper planning.
Poor girl is in a state of shock. May be the CVs have planned sumthng else.
Me too meeting ya after so long. Prelims are over. But Final Uni exams r startin frm 21st march.

Mili27

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

[

Hello Vandy! I personally know a victim of very severe depression. But this person thinks that she is very sad because the world is so bad and cruel. According to her everyone else except her is insensitive. Any person who has a mental problem knows that there is a problem but they make a mistake by thinking that the solution lies elsewhere. Viraj knew his marriage was doomed but he was pinning the blame on Dadi, Sanjay and lastly on Geeta. They know that there is a problem but fail to seek the solution. In Indian scenario, try telling anyone that they need to see the shrink. Even the raving mad person will look at you incredulously and say, mujhe paagal samjha hai kya!!!!!

Again for the torture bit, I think different people have different ways to manifest their abnormal behaviour. An introvert person withdraws from life ( there have been case widely reported last year in India) and assertive or aggressive person become more violent.

I just had a problem with the use of the word shaitan, specially in a superstitious country like ours.

No problems with his wife walking out, after all she is really not under any obligation to stay in this toxic relation but someone should have taken note of his meltdown. Just that!
viraj doesn't have a mental disorder mili(i guess thats ur nameSmile)
if u watch the reality report...
the psychiatrist in it clearly said that ppl who get this disease after growing up...their cause can be a chemical imbalance in the brain...
in case of ppl like viraj...this thing is not coz of chemical imbalance...but a psychological impact...
i too personally know a few ppl suffering from depression and schizophrenia...
these cases are totally differentfrom viraj's case..
i am not against viraj being cured...plzz do not misunderstand me...
but i am for jahnvi giving herself another chance

see mili...ppl suffering from chemical imbalance are not aware of watever they do in that fit...i hope u know that once the fit or attack subsides...the person has no idea or wat he/she has done...

but if u see viraj's case...he is fully aware of his actions...and thats where the problem lies...his actions are deliberate...

PristineSoulMili27

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Manipadma] they made me sympathize wid him (Viraj)...nd now its impossible for me to hate him or to leave him...
That's what the CVs wanted and guess they have succeeded. Half truth will make Jahnvi leave him the other half( which she did not hear) will bring her back. Mark my words!!!

Is that so...!!! Shocked
will wait for this...

PristineSoulMili27

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.