Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Short written update will be up in a while.  As we had a power cut and it didnt come on till late didnt get to see Jayas PM till this morning.

~ 27th January Written Update  ~

Priya goes into her and Adityas room to sleep and remembers all their happy moments.
She falls asleep holding their photo frame.

Devyani cant sleep, she goes down to get something to eat, she is joined by SJ who is also hungry.
He insists on making an omelette for them himself without Devyanis help (he's great in the kitchen, slices onions and tomatoes better than me  LOL hes an allrounder Day Dreaming Devyani dont let go of him Wink).
He serves the omelette to Devyani, she tells him she feels really special as nobody has done this for her before (Brahma was too much of a  MCP to even step into the kitchen).
They both enjoy their late night dinner together (Awww, this is for Jaya, who i'm sure would have written many Awwws by now).

Middle of the night Priya wakes up and goes to the bathroom. Someone is shown entering the bedroom, looking around then heading for the bathroom. Just then Priya opens the door and screams in fright. She falls back on the bathroom floor and Aditya falls on top of her. They have an eye lock session  Day Dreaming Aditya gets up and follows Priya into the bedroom. They have a little squabble with Aditya teasing Priya. She ends up sleeping on the couch and Aditya on the bed.
Aditya cant get to sleep since his body aches from travelling (What did he expect, Priya to give him a massage, dream on Aditya, you're lucky shes talking to you and sharing your room  LOL)
Priya gets him hot haldi milk. Since the glass is hot he spills a few drops on his hand. Priya gets the first aid box (Priya you should have put his hand under a cold water tap, sigh).
He's happy with the attention hes getting so acts as if hes burnt his hand badly. Priya realises this and tells him he'll be fine and leaves the room. As its almost morning and theres no point in sleeping now.  Aditya is grinning from ear to ear. Btw Ishq Hai plays during this scene (now its my turn, Awww  LOL)

Devyani gets her clothes out and goes to the bathroom, when she comes out her sari has been replaced with a blue sari which Brahma had gifted her. She becomes disturbed again. She puts the blue sari back and gets another one out. She goes down to tell Imli to get breakfast ready for everybody.
When she comes back up her sari is  again replaced with the blue one. She gets scared. Just then theres a knock on the door, she gets more frightened. Its SJ, who noticed her looking scared, she brushes it off tellin him its nothing. He tells her hes going now as he has to go to office and Aditya is also back now.

SJ goes home, his mother is getting her beauty treatment done  LOL. She tells him about his changed behaviour to which SJ tells her hes in love. Mamma Jaiswal is very happy. She thinks to herself she will have to talk to Priya about the wedding Why do i get the feeling that when she will talk to Priya, Priya will tell her about his love for her mummy).

Precap

Police come to the Jakhar house and tell Aditya that they continued the search on his request but there is no trace of Brahma anywhere nor has he been seen injured  by anyone. They think he might have pulled under water, Devyani is not convinced.

~ Please Rate the Chaskameter  ~

Edited by FIZK6 - 28 February 2012 at 3:38am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

gudigujaratigirlsaggi80anna_88ana12ilyouragtagpink0213julliemehtapriyacapgshahzackgdeep27forestrymischief-Swetha-sonudewmy_view-Happy4Ever-lastmin..Naina..SmritiKathacuttieeKhatamKahaniNeha10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "27th February WU -Aditya surprises Priya" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Shwty

Shwty

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

FIZK6

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Thanksss

FIZK6

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
thanks...i too luv the episode...waiting for some more Adiya scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturikasFIZK6

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Ohhh finally i get to see one cute scene...
I am sooo happy to see adiya scene... waiting for their patch to be back to the normal romance...
But the fall in the bathroom was fake though...but still i liked it for my 2 fav adiya...
hoping for more scenes of them..

FIZK6

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Fizi

FIZK6

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz