India-Forums

How u started SKBM

PavaniShiny Coolbie
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
 Hi friends share with everyone how u started watching SKBM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M1s5_5unsh1n3

PavaniShiny Coolbie
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

coming to me,I got to know some new channel life ok started,i liked the name Sapno ke bhanwar mein.I started watchng it frm second episode.Now bcoz of exams i am unable to follow.Smile

bumtrinket

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I saw the promos on Star One before the launch and thought it looked interesting but didn't really check it out. Then one day I was bored and randomly clicking through channels and saw bits and pieces. Unfortunately this was the period when Harivansh was in jail and major rona dhona was going on so I quickly flipped past. Then I was again bored and flipping past when I saw the episode in which Pooja gives Brij her safety pin. 

I was hooked. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinysunshine_sun.....Lata.....

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
my sister called me to watch this show and that too bcz of brij whom she wrongly taken to shamsher's  bodyguard...ROFLROFL we watched this show by accident...came to the forurm and watched the whole episode on youtube from the beginning...and we glued to it from that day onwards...Day DreamingHeartnow we love this show...Embarrassed

bumtrinket

maverick17 Groupbie
maverick17
maverick17

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I saw the episode where Puja and Aarti are at their cousin's wedding and Aarti is shouting at the maid for stealing the sari... pehle i thot it was some routine household drama- saas bahu nanad types... but then i saw Harivansh support his daughters instead of his relatives... he decided to leave the wedding... that was so new... so different... i was HOOKED...
And then, of course, Brij entered!!! Big smile

bumtrinket

Anurna Goldie

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bumtrinket

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I stumbled on this serial during the episode when Brij insists that Pooja and Shelley have a "muqabla" at the academy.  I was intrigued by theincident where the burqha clad woman who runs into BBP and there is that thriller type music in the BG.  I am a sucker for a thriller...I watched the episodes on the you tube channel ...I didn't stop to think that this was a serial and could go on for a long time and now I am stuck!!  

bumtrinket

flower_rose Senior Member
flower_rose
flower_rose

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
accidentalySmile

bumtrinket

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index