Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

thanks for the promo update, usually promos can be shot differently so maybe in the episode we wont get the scene, but the promo is to show that siddhi will fight the case to defend her husband

hope the court case starts by the end of the week atleast 

and maybe this means thakral wont be able to stop siddhi fight the case?

norzar
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

thanks for the promo update, usually promos can be shot differently so maybe in the episode we wont get the scene, but the promo is to show that siddhi will fight the case to defend her husband

hope the court case starts by the end of the week atleast 

and maybe this means thakral wont be able to stop siddhi fight the case?

norzar

Guess Thakral will do some nautanki,c'mon they are Thakral's after all... but I guess that will be overcome!!! I want the court case to start, hope SIDDHI sticks to her Jhansi ki Rani Avatar !!!!
Fariyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

Guess Thakral will do some nautanki,c'mon they are Thakral's after all... but I guess that will be overcome!!! I want the court case to start, hope SIDDHI sticks to her Jhansi ki Rani Avatar !!!!

One good thing that could happen here, is that thakral lands up at the Chopra's, in relation to stopping siddhi from fighting the case & gives Kunal the bill for the breakage caused by siddhi at the restaurant where she "insulted" witcha & swore to clear his name. That should be the start of an eye-opener for  Kunal.
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: chitsss

yup thakral's will do something so siddhi doesnt fight the case, but then hopefully the will be some solution to it, maybe kunal manages to sort that out, bec he had once asked siddhi how long is her contract with thakral left, who knows without anyone else's knowledge he has sorted it out already and when thakral's throws the bomb of the contract he will get a jawab from kunal. this way they can show both sinal contributing

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Fariyal

One good thing that could happen here, is that thakral lands up at the Chopra's, in relation to stopping siddhi from fighting the case & gives Kunal the bill for the breakage caused by siddhi at the restaurant where she "insulted" witcha & swore to clear his name. That should be the start of an eye-opener for  Kunal.

that will be great, would love to see something like this, thakral came to get kunal arrested once now he can come and indirectly start clearing up the mu's between sinal. 

wish siddhi in her mind has already started to think reg her contract with thakral and how she will overcome it. we dont want they dragging that for weeks, the case should start by the end of the week atleast

norzar
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God! Why don't you already start fighting the case Siddhi instead of going upto every Tom, Dick and Harry and trying to preach to them what an innocent soul your husband is. Actions speak louder than words. Get going Siddhi!

Thanks for the written update 😊Edited by DeepShadow - 12 years ago
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are not going to end this track soon. It is a hen that is laying golden eggs after all - the track that is getting them into the 3 TRP range and close to the top 10. How will they kill it at once, then no eggs πŸ˜† They will drag it and drag it until the elastic breaks. Because from the Cvs point of view after court case, confession what is left in the show? May be a pregnancy track and after that Kunal and Siddhi's Parichay will be complete so show has to end. πŸ˜­ Sorry guys we have to bear this 😭

I am beginning to think I may be the bad omen in this case. I started watching KTLK and that plot went down the drain so I stopped. Then I started watching Parichay and now this plot is dragging πŸ˜† May be I should stop watching TV altogether πŸ˜†
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

They are not going to end this track soon. It is a hen that is laying golden eggs after all - the track that is getting them into the 3 TRP range and close to the top 10. How will they kill it at once, then no eggsπŸ˜† They will drag it and drag it until the elastic breaks. Because from the Cvs point of view after court case, confession what is left in the show? May be a pregnancy track and after that Kunal and Siddhi's Parichay will be complete so show has to end.😭

Quite true! This track will be stretched to and beyond infinity because they have to drag it all out for the 6 month period of Kunal and Siddhis divorce. And there is definitely not much left to the show after their confession. And going by how Hindi tv shows don't end until 2-3 years they are not going to put an end to such long winded TRP enhancing tracks anytime soon.
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

that will be great, would love to see something like this, thakral came to get kunal arrested once now he can come and indirectly start clearing up the mu's between sinal. 

wish siddhi in her mind has already started to think reg her contract with thakral and how she will overcome it. we dont want they dragging that for weeks, the case should start by the end of the week atleast

norzar

just a hope , that yesterday when they showed Siddhi pacing in the room before Kunal came she was thinking how to get out of the contract.I still dont know how Kunal will agree,maybe there will be an outburst today and Siddhi clarifies that she did not go to Ritcha ,it happened the other way round.Or its more likely Raj or Seema will do it for Siddhi .Its so easy to clear that MU right , just show the message Ritcha sent,maybe it will play a role ,thats why Ritcha chose to msg instead of calling.
Fariyal thumbnail
Annie, you are right, they will drag it, i feel till the IPL. & in all fairness, it isnt a bad track, but they can't just keep it all hate, hate, sob, sob, there has to be some movement in a positive direction in the story, if they want to hold on to their viewers.
After all this isnt exactly the same audience that sat through 6-8 years of EK's bull** in the past decadeπŸ˜‰