Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

land pbm?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
land problem will be solved or it will create more financial pbms in radev life? Pls share ur thoughts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikalaPutijaChalhov

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "land pbm?" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sesikala

sesikala

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
yes you are correct

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushasri

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Yes and there will be attack on Dev as BH wanted some goondas to attack Radhika so they will attack him I suspect the story line but will only post if it happensOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushasri

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Yes and there will be attack on Dev as BH wanted some goondas to attack Radhika so they will attack him I suspect the story line but will only post if it happensOuch
yes chalhov i forgot this matter abt white car bh calling goondas completely and now sure something will happen to dev

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

yes chalhov i forgot this matter abt white car bh calling goondas completely and now sure something will happen to dev

but that day has passed  so goondas are not waiting still on the same road ...
even radh went to mansaram house so they would have done that if required.

also bh car was black ans she mentioned to goondas that radh will come in bh's black car ...

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

Originally posted by ushasri

but that day has passed  so goondas are not waiting still on the same road ...
even radh went to mansaram house so they would have done that if required.

also bh car was black ans she mentioned to goondas that radh will come in bh's black car ...
Can't recall the colour of the car but she mentioned that she had sent Radhika's photo & shouldn't make any mistake.Even if the goondas are lurking somewhere & they happen to attack,they'll attack Radhika & not Dev. I think when both RaDev will leave for PB this might happen & then the police will catch them & they'll mention Barkha's name.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top