Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tues days episode. Mohan is shocked... (Page 5)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona28

Originally posted by craziekudi

when mohan falls in love with megha...

he will be confused.. whom is in love with more...

megha or nanhi... LOL

LOL...

and then Megha will tell Mohan tum kisse jada payer karte hau...

poor guy... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
 @fatim renu's charectar is important bcz this what that drove  Megha  to search for a job & take care of her children & full fill their wishes. This will get the nedded screen space between mohan & megha otherwise if she sits in the home & he does his crime reporter duty how will U get the characters together. Now we will get a balenced blend of  Megha's  Family's life ,bonding wid children & ofcourse her office life & fall in love part. Now that monu is gaga over nanhi THe difficult part will be more funny. I liked the small town brain of Renu.where she buys so many deterget packets & spoiling the money.  Still these type of follish people I see when I go to supermarkets when they will search for things which have offers. they know the best brand but still prefer to buy the  odd one for gifts & offers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30-acacia-sumona28-RadhaMohan-

-acacia- IF-Dazzler
-acacia-
-acacia-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Mona,today's episode was good in all aspects though Renu's stints seems OTT but its needed for the story to move forward as its now  become very essential for Megha to take up a job to support her kids education.
Mohan & Nanhi  scenes are always refreshing they share a great bond...
Renu taunting were as usual...
loved Beeji  for supporting Megha in all aspects,in future also i think she will be first one to support Mohan-Megha love story.
Prerna is helpless now if she wants to help Mehha also she is not able to do, she might help her though in future...
Its now interesting to see how Megha gets a job & who will help her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pushpa-

Lovely analysis Mona,today's episode was good in all aspects though Renu's stints seems OTT but its needed for the story to move forward as its now  become very essential for Megha to take up a job to support her kids education.
Mohan & Nanhi  scenes are always refreshing they share a great bond...
Renu taunting were as usual...
loved Beeji  for supporting Megha in all aspects,in future also i think she will be first one to support Mohan-Megha love story.
Prerna is helpless now if she wants to help Mehha also she is not able to do, she might help her though in future...
Its now interesting to see how Megha gets a job & who will help her.

Thanks Puspa

ya I know villan is need on a serial
and Renu ka character is need for show's TRP

I love JIJI too

and Mohan and Nanni scene are always beautiful

-acacia-

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@hima..it will be awesome if she gets job on her own..well i am curious how cvs are going to develop plot for this.

@ AAricha  i agree that reenu character is extremely important for development of track..even i liked her role but for past 2 days i felt too much screen space, but you hit it right that will lead megha to search for jobSmile .

btw i am komal...

Edited by fatim30 - 28 February 2012 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Komal

fatim30

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

komal ...sorry dear ... i forgot ur name ...

me looking forward 2 megha working in the news paper ... with mohan ... & i guess the sweet nok jhok will start once office office starts ...

coming 2 nanhi & jiji ...looks like thy may get the thought first of hooking up megha with mohan ...

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@mona hi 

@hima ..yes it will be fun to watch both working in same office ..okk dear have to go guestsCry will catch you guys later ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index