Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Tues days episode. Mohan is shocked... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-richierich-

IF-Dazzler

-richierich-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
 Guys I liked The simplicity of the show showing geniune things happening. We cannot expect Love In the air with a widow & a unmarried man unless there is a spark of love,attraction  trust  between both.The attraction Iam expecting from mohan & Trust part from Megha after he tries to reveal the truth of actual conspiracy agaionst amar vyas & secret of his dearth. Already Nanhi's chemistry is gr8 with mohan. Y'day we have seen Jiji also start recognising  his nature . So well Iam Expecting interesting twist.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-acacia-sumona28-RadhaMohan-dewdropred

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Tues days episode. Mohan is shocked... (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divareena

IF-Sizzlerz

divareena

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
mona lovely analysis.

mohan and nani scene was so touching.  I dont like this renu. she is too selfish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-sumona28

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

mohan & nanhi scenes are very very gud ... loving the bond they both share ,,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-sumona28-RadhaMohan-

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

mona -- add ...deepz (our craziekudi )name 2 the list ...

fatim30sumona28

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
another good episode ...i like the way nanhi - mohan friendship resume, its quite natural that kids dont keep things in their heart for long timeEmbarrassed. what surprised me more was prena talks with her hubby even i didnt think about prena hubby ka news paper and megha connection with it ..good work cvs Clap ..errr i wonder now how will she get job there??

as far as renu scenes were concerned, i agree with others it should reduce as viewers want to see more of mohan megha ...i hope cvs would explore more of mohan life as well , specially that girl photograph which he kept with him( hope she is not another vicky , jis ka intezar hum ne 2 saal kia LOL

-richierich-sumona28-RadhaMohan-dewdropred

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

i think ... mohan may tell his boss that ... amar is innocent & he has been framed or

megha's friend may tell her abt the job & megha will join may b 2 prove that .. amar is innocent & then both mohan & megha may start their work 2 prove mohan's innocence ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30sumona28-RadhaMohan-

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
hima..yeah i agree with you ..but i dont want mohan role in this ..it will be more fun if mirchi madam gave him a shock with her presence in that office ..well lets see how they progress . 

-richierich-sumona28dewdropred-RadhaMohan-

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
let me watch the show..

lol

i am in too... aapki apni deepu LOL

ree.. where are u these daysss

-richierich-sumona28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.