MMT Tues days episode. Mohan is shocked... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
let me watch the show..

lol

i am in too... aapki apni deepu LOL

ree.. where are u these daysss
when mohan falls in love with megha...

he will be confused.. whom is in love with more...

megha or nanhi... LOL
Originally posted by dewdropred

i think ... mohan may tell his boss that ... amar is innocent & he has been framed or

megha's friend may tell her abt the job & megha will join may b 2 prove that .. amar is innocent & then both mohan & megha may start their work 2 prove mohan's innocence ...

Hima I loved your prediction

I added Deeps on the thread
Reena and priya thanks dear
Originally posted by craziekudi

when mohan falls in love with megha...

he will be confused.. whom is in love with more...

megha or nanhi... LOL

LOL...

and then Megha will tell Mohan tum kisse jada payer karte hau...

@fatim -- i forgot ur name dear ... well abt getting a job ...looks like megha may get it on her own ... def it would b awesome 2 see the look on mohan's face once megha joins the office ...

i think ... mohan & megha both may try 2 solve the case of amar ... may b mohan will start first then megha may help him ...

i am meena.pls add me too
Originally posted by sumona28

LOL...

and then Megha will tell Mohan tum kisse jada payer karte hau...

poor guy... ðŸ˜†
 @fatim renu's charectar is important bcz this what that drove  Megha  to search for a job & take care of her children & full fill their wishes. This will get the nedded screen space between mohan & megha otherwise if she sits in the home & he does his crime reporter duty how will U get the characters together. Now we will get a balenced blend of  Megha's  Family's life ,bonding wid children & ofcourse her office life & fall in love part. Now that monu is gaga over nanhi THe difficult part will be more funny. I liked the small town brain of Renu.where she buys so many deterget packets & spoiling the money.  Still these type of follish people I see when I go to supermarkets when they will search for things which have offers. they know the best brand but still prefer to buy the  odd one for gifts & offers.