Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My views on 18th Apr, 2005 TD episode (Page 2)

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

My comments below the quoted text...

Swathi

Originally posted by ronitpf

can some one plzzzzz write a detailed summary of the promo... my tv set is down n hence i cannot see it...

Jingle has already provided a detailed post on the new promo...u can search these forums..

also reading the update i hope that dk does not sacrifice his love for vedant... but i somehow feel that disha has a mind of her own n unless dk convinces her otherwise somehow...she may not be inclined towards vedant....

I don't think Dish would ever be inclined 2wards Ved....she will always consider him only as a good friend...however hard DK tries Dish might get angry but then stay alone....of course all the situations will make DK think that she is happy with Ved...

also why is disha having doubts regarding the changing nature of dk??

DK as a person has been very unpredicatble...he is a ruthless businessman who never understands relationships..he has tried everything to make Dish bend to his whims...when suddenly he has changed for the better .Dish is finding it hard to digest...anyways to tell the truth DK has always jumped to conclusions..we cannot always discount a person's actions just because he has had a troubled childhood....i wonder how many times we can forgive a person like DK in real life....he surely is a difficult husband and a difficult person to live with...and the best part is DK knows that....

Originally posted by AALIYAH786

BUT don't forget, ASHISH did tell Disha77 that DK is gonna propose to DISH soon.......................Looking forward to that.................lets hope Disha accepts after all this week she will realise that she loves her husband and her husband onlyClapClapClap

and aaliyah, DK has already proposed to Dish (hope that u people have seen the episode or  u people in SA have still not reached to this episode...if I my memory serves me right this was aired on 1 March in India)....so for now its only misunderstandings , misunderstandings and more misunderstandings....in your words...h ya and I agree with u that Dish would realize her feelings for DK this week with help from Ved (from the promo scene) and of course we know it for a fact thanks to the mid-day article last week....

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Red and white bangles........ married Bengali women wear them. My hubby's Bengali, so I also wear them. They are so damn hard to get off, I never bother removing them unnecessarily........ Dead

-DKaddict

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
hey welcome back dkaddikt ...missed u the last days ... Big smileBig smileWink 

Go to top