Tumhari Disha

My views on 18th Apr, 2005 TD episode

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

My take on 18th Apr, 2005 TD episode

Thanks twinecool and jingle for the update...and also Sree for the preview..actually Sree it was more like an update....I had started typing my update when thankfully I noticed that it has already been posted...Just one scene that I would like to add is that they also showed Gargi sitting in Kanaka office....Kanaka office is now in losses and Gargi is furious with everyone....

anyways thought of penning down my views on yesterday's episode...When DK says that he has learnt to listen to other person's views thanks to Dish,  Dish was all smiles and coy...she was so surprised....Dish is doing all the naatak to make sure that Gargi and Pori are pitted against each other...the person who is playing the role of maasi maa...she was very uncomfortable in all the scenes that she had and the dialogues looked kind of forced to me....I think that Ved is completely justified in thinking that Dish also loves him as otherwise why was she angry when she saw Pori along with Ved in thurs episode....even I had raised this point my update for thurs as well....poor guy...Both DK and Dish are suffering from the TRP and dragging problems.....so the makers are trying to show all sorts of problems before they end up 2gether...

btw I got a crazy thot yesterday....Now that DK and Ved are 2gether...DK might think that Ved and Dish are in love with each other...Jab aap kisise pyaar karte hain toh aap sirf unki khushi chahte hain chahe hum khud dukhi kyon na ho (Translation: When you love someone you want their happiness though we might b unhappy) this dialogue comes in almost all movies...So DK might decide to sacrifice his love for Dish for Ved's sake (and also Dish as he thinks that Dish also loves Ved.and our Lady D is also not improving matters as she is taking so much of time in coming out with her feelings)...so he would decide to divorce her and create all sorts of misunderstanding between themselves with Pori and sanya and the TD will for on for at least another 100+ episodes....what say ???

btw I also saw the promo for this week.....it is nicely edited with the scenes changing rapidly...don't remember the sequence exactly but the bangles are those white and red ones....I have seen north indian ladies wear those type of bangles when they are newly married...

Your views are welcome...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi swathi

I hope you don't mind me writing previews. I wanted to write a short one, but i wrote and wrote and after finishing, was shocked to see that i had written a big preview😉.Sorry yaar...I will try and make it short whenwever i write...

Sorry again to all regular updaters. I had time yesterday so could write it long....

swathi thumbnail

I really don't mind Sree...Just wanted to appreciate the fact that you are doing a great job in writing those previews....please don't be sorry and continue with your previews....am sure that all our other loyal overseas viewers  of TD behind India in terms of episodes really look forward to those previews especially samy (now samy you don't take it in the wrong way...just wanted to give an example and I only remembered you !!!)

Swathi...

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Swathi and Sree thanks for your words..Please sree keep up the good work people like us in UK, USA etc always want to know what happened in india as soon as the serial is telecasted hope not being selfish..But as you guys are 2 weeks ahead we get to hear about it. Thanks to both for and also ingle and twinecool for providing yesterday's update.

I also agree with u swathi that he probably will give the big qurbani for both as he migth also feel guilty if thought DK wasn't resposbile for the past incident with him and pori it still hurt ved and now he might think they are both in love with each other and further misunderstanding and than eventually get together..😭😭

SAmy😃

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

can some one plzzzzz write a detailed summary of the promo... my tv set is down n hence i cannot see it...

also reading the update i hope that dk does not sacrifice his love for vedant... but i somehow feel that disha has a mind of her own n unless dk convinces her otherwise somehow...she may not be inclined towards vedant....

also why is disha having doubts regarding the changing nature of dk??

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Swathi, Sree and jingle,

Thanks for the updates and previews. It is really nice of you to give us the previews and uodates. Here in Norway we are two weeks behind as Samy wrote and it is really great for us to know what is going to happen in the coming episodes of TD. Sree, please do'nt stop writing your previews, I really wait eagerly the whole day to read the preview and later the update.

I really aprreciate your work and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for good work you all are doing for us so please please please...........keep it up,

With a big 👏

maja

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Thanks Swath😉i..............for your take on the show..................yeah, my thoughts exactly...................Dk is now gonna think that Disha loves Ved...............since these two don't wanna go to Pune..............misunderstandings, musunderstandings, and misunderstandings😡😡😡 ....................when will all this confusion end................BUT don't forget, ASHISH did tell Disha77 that DK is gonna propose to DISH soon.......................Looking forward to that.................lets hope Disha accepts after all this week she will realise that she loves her husband and her husband only👏👏👏

Mamta_ thumbnail

tx 4 ur take on things Swathi............really hope dk doesn't end up doing the sacrifice bit 4 ved/dish, afterall when is his day going to come?????😭he too has had 2 bear a lot & should now b justly rewarded😊 with dishas luv...........

Mamta

swathi thumbnail

My comments below the quoted text...

Swathi

Originally posted by: ronitpf

can some one plzzzzz write a detailed summary of the promo... my tv set is down n hence i cannot see it...

Jingle has already provided a detailed post on the new promo...u can search these forums..

also reading the update i hope that dk does not sacrifice his love for vedant... but i somehow feel that disha has a mind of her own n unless dk convinces her otherwise somehow...she may not be inclined towards vedant....

I don't think Dish would ever be inclined 2wards Ved....she will always consider him only as a good friend...however hard DK tries Dish might get angry but then stay alone....of course all the situations will make DK think that she is happy with Ved...

also why is disha having doubts regarding the changing nature of dk??

DK as a person has been very unpredicatble...he is a ruthless businessman who never understands relationships..he has tried everything to make Dish bend to his whims...when suddenly he has changed for the better .Dish is finding it hard to digest...anyways to tell the truth DK has always jumped to conclusions..we cannot always discount a person's actions just because he has had a troubled childhood....i wonder how many times we can forgive a person like DK in real life....he surely is a difficult husband and a difficult person to live with...and the best part is DK knows that....

Originally posted by: AALIYAH786

BUT don't forget, ASHISH did tell Disha77 that DK is gonna propose to DISH soon.......................Looking forward to that.................lets hope Disha accepts after all this week she will realise that she loves her husband and her husband only👏👏👏

and aaliyah, DK has already proposed to Dish (hope that u people have seen the episode or  u people in SA have still not reached to this episode...if I my memory serves me right this was aired on 1 March in India)....so for now its only misunderstandings , misunderstandings and more misunderstandings....in your words...h ya and I agree with u that Dish would realize her feelings for DK this week with help from Ved (from the promo scene) and of course we know it for a fact thanks to the mid-day article last week....

dkaddict thumbnail

Red and white bangles........ married Bengali women wear them. My hubby's Bengali, so I also wear them. They are so damn hard to get off, I never bother removing them unnecessarily........ 🤢

-DKaddict