Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My views on 18th Apr, 2005 TD episode

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

My take on 18th Apr, 2005 TD episode

Thanks twinecool and jingle for the update...and also Sree for the preview..actually Sree it was more like an update....I had started typing my update when thankfully I noticed that it has already been posted...Just one scene that I would like to add is that they also showed Gargi sitting in Kanaka office....Kanaka office is now in losses and Gargi is furious with everyone....

anyways thought of penning down my views on yesterday's episode...When DK says that he has learnt to listen to other person's views thanks to Dish,  Dish was all smiles and coy...she was so surprised....Dish is doing all the naatak to make sure that Gargi and Pori are pitted against each other...the person who is playing the role of maasi maa...she was very uncomfortable in all the scenes that she had and the dialogues looked kind of forced to me....I think that Ved is completely justified in thinking that Dish also loves him as otherwise why was she angry when she saw Pori along with Ved in thurs episode....even I had raised this point my update for thurs as well....poor guy...Both DK and Dish are suffering from the TRP and dragging problems.....so the makers are trying to show all sorts of problems before they end up 2gether...

btw I got a crazy thot yesterday....Now that DK and Ved are 2gether...DK might think that Ved and Dish are in love with each other...Jab aap kisise pyaar karte hain toh aap sirf unki khushi chahte hain chahe hum khud dukhi kyon na ho (Translation: When you love someone you want their happiness though we might b unhappy) this dialogue comes in almost all movies...So DK might decide to sacrifice his love for Dish for Ved's sake (and also Dish as he thinks that Dish also loves Ved.and our Lady D is also not improving matters as she is taking so much of time in coming out with her feelings)...so he would decide to divorce her and create all sorts of misunderstanding between themselves with Pori and sanya and the TD will for on for at least another 100+ episodes....what say ???

btw I also saw the promo for this week.....it is nicely edited with the scenes changing rapidly...don't remember the sequence exactly but the bangles are those white and red ones....I have seen north indian ladies wear those type of bangles when they are newly married...

Your views are welcome...

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Hi swathi

I hope you don't mind me writing previews. I wanted to write a short one, but i wrote and wrote and after finishing, was shocked to see that i had written a big previewWink.Sorry yaar...I will try and make it short whenwever i write...

Sorry again to all regular updaters. I had time yesterday so could write it long....

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

I really don't mind Sree...Just wanted to appreciate the fact that you are doing a great job in writing those previews....please don't be sorry and continue with your previews....am sure that all our other loyal overseas viewers  of TD behind India in terms of episodes really look forward to those previews especially samy (now samy you don't take it in the wrong way...just wanted to give an example and I only remembered you !!!)

Swathi...

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Hi

Swathi and Sree thanks for your words..Please sree keep up the good work people like us in UK, USA etc always want to know what happened in india as soon as the serial is telecasted hope not being selfish..But as you guys are 2 weeks ahead we get to hear about it. Thanks to both for and also ingle and twinecool for providing yesterday's update.

I also agree with u swathi that he probably will give the big qurbani for both as he migth also feel guilty if thought DK wasn't resposbile for the past incident with him and pori it still hurt ved and now he might think they are both in love with each other and further misunderstanding and than eventually get together..CryCry

SAmyBig smile

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged

can some one plzzzzz write a detailed summary of the promo... my tv set is down n hence i cannot see it...

also reading the update i hope that dk does not sacrifice his love for vedant... but i somehow feel that disha has a mind of her own n unless dk convinces her otherwise somehow...she may not be inclined towards vedant....

also why is disha having doubts regarding the changing nature of dk??

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Hi Swathi, Sree and jingle,

Thanks for the updates and previews. It is really nice of you to give us the previews and uodates. Here in Norway we are two weeks behind as Samy wrote and it is really great for us to know what is going to happen in the coming episodes of TD. Sree, please do'nt stop writing your previews, I really wait eagerly the whole day to read the preview and later the update.

I really aprreciate your work and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for good work you all are doing for us so please please please...........keep it up,

With a big Clap

maja

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Thanks SwathWinki..............for your take on the show..................yeah, my thoughts exactly...................Dk is now gonna think that Disha loves Ved...............since these two don't wanna go to Pune..............misunderstandings, musunderstandings, and misunderstandingsAngryAngryAngry ....................when will all this confusion end................BUT don't forget, ASHISH did tell Disha77 that DK is gonna propose to DISH soon.......................Looking forward to that.................lets hope Disha accepts after all this week she will realise that she loves her husband and her husband onlyClapClapClap

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged

tx 4 ur take on things Swathi............really hope dk doesn't end up doing the sacrifice bit 4 ved/dish, afterall when is his day going to come?????Cryhe too has had 2 bear a lot & should now b justly rewardedSmile with dishas luv...........

Mamta

Go to top