Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #11 [Invites Only] (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I need a little insania!!! Channelling Peter Andre!!

LOL you couldnt find anyone better??
So who are you into?

no one really! i dont know... i really am not into anyone to be honest... LOL and you??

apart from Fahaad! Wink
LOL  I listen to whatever takes my fancy.  My taste in music goes all the way back to the 50's.  If it has a good tune I listen to it.  Shilpa did a VM for me on SNS holi.  I was so excited.  She included the song I suggested.  Well, as you know I like Bruno Mars, Shakira, Beyonce, Will Young, One direction, and plenty of oldie music.Big smile

oh okay kwl... i only like a few indian songs... thats about it... and if i like english music it would be tinie tempah and bruno mars... umm... thats it! not much of a music fan! LOL
My life is a bit more bearable because of music.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllfamzii05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Insanity Club #11 [Invites Only] (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
New thread time!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityllfamzii05

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I need a little insania!!! Channelling Peter Andre!!

LOL you couldnt find anyone better??
So who are you into?

no one really! i dont know... i really am not into anyone to be honest... LOL and you??

apart from Fahaad! Wink
LOL  I listen to whatever takes my fancy.  My taste in music goes all the way back to the 50's.  If it has a good tune I listen to it.  Shilpa did a VM for me on SNS holi.  I was so excited.  She included the song I suggested.  Well, as you know I like Bruno Mars, Shakira, Beyonce, Will Young, One direction, and plenty of oldie music.Big smile

oh okay kwl... i only like a few indian songs... thats about it... and if i like english music it would be tinie tempah and bruno mars... umm... thats it! not much of a music fan! LOL
My life is a bit more bearable because of music.

aww...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

llSerenityll

IF-Rockerz

llSerenityll

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Ooh oooh My turn !! Since we're talking about the music we like...The insane must put her input also okay. LOL I'm kind of like Xarina..I'm open for any type of music ..but I can't stand heavy metal or screamo Dead Some of the artists/bands I like are Taylor swift, The Script, One Republic, Rihanna, Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce, sometimes Lady Gaga, Jason Mraz, sometimes Katy Perry, Maroon 5..I mean I can carry on through the night ..It's surprising that I actually don't listen to music as much as I used to. There was once a time I used to have my earphones on and listen to music in class ..Hijab covered the earphones. So I've come a long way okay ! LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top