VDO - KRIYA KAY SAAT PHERE AIK BAAR PHIR SE

Posted: 12 years ago

#50 - KRIYA KAY SAAT PHERE AIK BAAR PHIR SE😛

😆FINALLY OFFICIALLY SHAADI KARWA HE DI HUM NAY😆

😛DIL SE DI DUA LONG LIVE KRIYARJA😛

HUM JAB BHI AGNI KAY SAAT PHERE LENGE NA TO TUMRE SAATH HE LEIN GE😛BAAKI SACCHAI YEHI HAI KAY KAUNU DOOSRA LADKI NAHI HAI😛HUM KAUNU SAADI NAHI KARNE WALE😆

😛A😛R😛J😛A😛

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S92Jqb1RXmE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by kriya2010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
tight😛
😆
thanks bhai for the pics😃link
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pratgya marry him in his own will again
now pratgya will twll this he was my choice
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply the most beautiful episode!
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the video and pics 😊

wonderful episode
Edited by rekrn - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is a classic case of weddings where a couple says they want to marry  "agni sakshi" (fire as witness). K did say all he wants in his life is his babu, nothing more, and no one else. Keeping it simple. Many couples would like it this way after watching it.

Love the lotus color of her saari. 😳  Spring time colors  (new beginning), aaahhh, beautiful indeed.😃
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

This is a classic case of weddings where a couple says they want to marry  "agni sakshi" (fire as witness). K did say all he wants in his life is his babu, nothing more, and no one else. Keeping it simple. Many couples would like it this way after watching it.

Did you like the scene Mera?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

Did you like the scene Mera?

Sure I liked it but would have preferred to LOVE it.   The entire temple scene just seemed rushed and patchy🤔, the music made it apparent😳.  But loved the spring time color scheme signifying new beginnings.😃 👏 

To show K's love for Prats will POPS create another scenario where the same TRUST issue rears it's head again? I loved that K questioned her trust👏.Remember the "TRUST" speech he gave on the eve of Janmastami? She phailed the test.   Let's hope she passes the test next time.😛  

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Sure I liked it but would have preferred to LOVE it.   The entire temple scene just seemed rushed and patchy🤔, the music made it apparent😳.  But loved the spring time color scheme signifying new beginnings.😃 👏 

To show K's love for Prats will POPS create another scenario where the same TRUST issue rears it's head again? I loved that K questioned her trust👏.Remember the "TRUST" speech he gave on the eve of Janmastami? She phailed the test.   Let's hope she passes the test next time.😛  

So you watched the whole episode...are you gonna be a regular watcher again?
Did you enjoy KP chemistry?
SS was worried about his daughter's marriage breaking up...yet he was prepared to ruin someone else's daughter's life...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
soo shaadi ho gaye😉😆😛lovely
bhai lovely thankoo😃