Phulwa

|PhAb Shelter| Tere Vaaste Mera Ishq Sufiyana (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

thiku

thiku

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Vita: "kan pakadthi he thi teek hai" ( crossing the hands and looking to a side and lips a little deformed). Just kidding, I have no probs dear just wanted to know how will you react LOL.

Anu: You forgot??? u promised me that u will wrote abt my post and u forgot good, tho ethni bad thi???

Edit:  anu ur talking abt the blending of those small pieces right?

Edited by thiku - 28 February 2012 at 11:08am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|PhAb Shelter| Tere Vaaste Mera Ishq Sufiyana (Page 4)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Nazreen o hazraat, hum paish karte hai pyaar ki yeh anokhi daastan! 

Suno suno pyaar ki yeh ek kaahani

Bhooka Shair aur Jungli Billi ke yeh kaahani

They bade khoonkhar woh magar phir bhi

Karta diloon pe raaj woh aur jungle mein uski rani

Phir hua yoon, ek raat jab woh mile tanhai mein

Mausam tha suhana, chand bhi tha at peak of its jawani

Jhilmil jhilmil hui sare nazare, jab pyar ne ki daastak

Bhoolne lage sab, jab dhadkan hui bahaki baheki

Phir hona tha kya jab khud pe na raha kaboo

Agaye kya hua suno yeh hamari hi zabani

----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so yes that is the lamest piece I have ever read to myself lol. But I can assure you the post that its hinting too will be anything but lame. Yes, peepz soon a very, very interesting post is coming up. Want to know more? Keep a look out in the forum. Coming soon. Wink

Vita- Sorry yaar, I'm posting this without asking. Hope you dont mind. :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thikukgmumimi_ssidra08tiny15beebutterfly

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Originally posted by beebutterfly

Originally posted by sidra08

why you  are taking tension jungli bili is no less LOLdo you think she will easily take back seat.LOL.if he does one thing she does it  it ..cvs and equal theory ki jai hoWink

U r right sidra.  As in Physics, for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction but here im hoping for more than equal and NOT opposite reactionLOL

Oi bacche kyun nahin?? This is not fair, both can play with guns so now both should be given the chance to rip each other apartLOL Waise bhi iss mein hi toh hain maaza, the more equal they are the more they'll try to make it unequal - and uss mein hamari faida hi zyaada!LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thikuAmeresbeebutterfly

aroojm

aroojm

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hello everyone yayyy congarts everyone.. DancingParty
and really like the name ameres Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thikutiny15beebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thiku

Vita: "kan pakadthi he thi teek hai" ( crossing the hands and looking to a side and lips a little deformed). Just kidding, I have no probs dear just wanted to know how will you react LOL.

Anu: You forgot??? u promised me that u will wrote abt my post and u forgot good, tho ethni bad thi???

Oh that! So sorry!! I'm really forgetful these days! Ouch
Arey nahi yaar, blame my bad memory. Your post was great! Abhi comment karti hoon. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thiku

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Athira- Post? when? sorry I really dont remember. Confused

Waise talking about post...me and Vita have a little surprise for you guys. Coming soon. Wink

Yes, we didnt get any proper scene in show but we made enough of ours lol. And if i'm not wrong the dream seq happened then so we discussed that there. But like Vita said we are starting this AT on a more positive note and hoping will end it on a even better event. Really hoping for some PhAb scenes now! 

Please CVs ab tu reham karke give us something. Usually they give us a week of rona dhona and then bestow us with one PhAb scene...now i'm so desperate ke kuch bhi chale ga. 

NAISE:DD Koi tension nahin yaar, I'm sure aise hi we can create our fan following right here, let's make the post a little shorter, every scene mein thoda sa cliffhanger - warna maaza kahan se aayega?WinkLOL

@Bold - One week??Shocked Beta you must be dreaming, they give us nearly a full month of rona-dhona here!! We really can't forget Abhay crying over Phulwa too either, right?:/
Sighh - pleez aab toh doctor sahab bhi maan gaye. Now no more crying, thank you!

beebutterfly

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
where will Arjun go? if out of AP's room ...thakur won't give him guest's room's key.. waise won't now Abhay be going back to hospital for operation..Confusedor doctor will operate him in his room..LOLthings will become a lot easy now Arjun agreed to treat Abhay...something sounds fishy. about cvs .i mean cvs won't let things happen so easilyErmmwhat are they cooking ..? they must be cooking something to compilcate stuff...o i am not giving them ideasLOLbut i am only saying can't trust these cvs to do let something happen easily..Confusedso what are they up to..?Confusedthakur making a new maha pilaanLOL which will of course fail...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyotiny15

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Nazreen o hazraat, hum paish karte hai pyaar ki yeh anokhi daastan! 

Suno suno pyaar ki yeh ek kaahani

Bhooka Shair aur Jungli Billi ke yeh kaahani

They bade khoonkhar woh magar phir bhi

Karta diloon pe raaj woh aur jungle mein uski rani

Phir hua yoon, ek raat jab woh mile tanhai mein

Mausam tha suhana, chand bhi tha at peak of its jawani

Jhilmil jhilmil hui sare nazare, jab pyar ne ki daastak

Bhoolne lage sab, jab dhadkan hui bahaki baheki

Phir hona tha kya jab khud pe na raha kaboo

Agaye kya hua suno yeh hamari hi zabani

----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so yes that is the lamest piece I have ever read to myself lol. But I can assure you the post that its hinting too will be anything but lame. Yes, peepz soon a very, very interesting post is coming up. Want to know more? Keep a look out in the forum. Coming soon. Wink

Vita- Sorry yaar, I'm posting this without asking. Hope you dont mind. :P

Anu - Awesome yaar.  If intro is like this, then post kaise hoga???  
@Bold-LOL  Wah!Kya line likha.  

aroojm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.