Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Megha is giving interviews.. But  poor lady, not getting job..
 But i want to know y didn't Megha called Prerna and ask her help for job? She(Prerna) was the one who offered job for Megha in her hubby's office... When last time Megha thought of doing job, ans asked FIL's permission, she mentioned abt Prerna.. But why Megha is not asking Prerna now? 

And today, Renu said Megha tht she has to get money for school fees within 20 days.. Frm where she is going to get money? Prerna wil give? or Mohan help her? But i don't think Megha will take Mohan's help.. Even if she get job somewhere else, she won't get salary in 20 days na.. She can't even ask for advance in first month itself.. Or Mohan will find out evidences to prove Amar's innocence and Megha will get Amar's money? But rare chances of this as it will not be easy for Mohan to get evidences... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Anu_R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megha's job and Kids fees.." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Today at the end megha was thinking how will she get a job soon. I too don't understand why she has not contacted Prerna. Maybe tomorrow she will contact prerna for the Job. After landing up there she will find out that its the same office that mohan works. Reg. Money, i guess prerna may give her some money as loan or maybe as salary advance.

Definitely she won't get money from Mohan. I don't think he would even suggest that. He knows that her pride will be hurt. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
they are building track for mohan megha working in same office ..i dont know how much will it take

sumIIT

Groupbie

sumIIT

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
May be Megha wants her to do job with her credentials .On the request of Prerna  will hurt her Self-Esteem.

After several try Mohan asking Prerna husband to hire her and not to disclose the secret to Mohan . 

kavmuks

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
after court drama where is prerna?  ..ek shaadi ka Add chap gaya tha to uska phone aa gaya tha.. or yaha itni badi baat ho gai..
ek phone to kar hi sakti thi.

or megha ko abhi tak pata nahi he prerna kon hein..?

misty85

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

after court drama where is prerna?  ..ek shaadi ka Add chap gaya tha to uska phone aa gaya tha.. or yaha itni badi baat ho gai..

Very valid Point! Prerna saw a small Ad and now she missed out a 1st page full Coverage report about a scandal. She knows about Mahanda Flyover incident too. CVs should have made it more credible. Maybe Prerna will say i was out of station and Just now returned. Maybe thats why megha didn't contact her. Hopefully megha will think about Prerna tomorrow. 

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Very valid Point! Prerna saw a small Ad and now she missed out a 1st page full Coverage report about a scandal. She knows about Mahanda Flyover incident too. CVs should have made it more credible. Maybe Prerna will say i was out of station and Just now returned. Maybe thats why megha didn't contact her. Hopefully megha will think about Prerna tomorrow. 

Yeah.. may b Prerna out of station..  
@Amisha, Yeah.. Megha is not aware tht Prabhat Lahar is Prerna's hubby's.. Prernna told megha tht her hubby owns a press.. she didn't tell the name..

Sunna_Deewani

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
out of station? wah kya filmy hein...

i know megha ko pata nahi prabhat lahar kiska hein.

itni badi baat ho gai megha ye jaan ne ki kosis nahi ki prabhat lahar jo news aayi he Amar pe vo kiska he?bas mohan ne chapa ye pata hein usko

or chali he Amar ko insaaf dilvaane.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.