Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Good epi today but still not AS dhamaakedaar a Monday as we were getting two weeks back...anyways I enjoyed the epi for the most part.

Most of the epi belonged to Nanhi and her naani-giri...Ashnoor was more fabulous than ever in this epi cuz she got to portray more shades to Nanhi...the initial aloofness from Mohan, then finally relenting a bit and agreeing to come over to his house...even TEASING him with the MONU...bossily asking him to drink the milk...making fun of him for playing with a LEGO setLOLLOL...to finally giving him the all important first clue to make him rethink the validity of the proofs he has against Amar Vyas.

Mohan thought Jeeji was KHADOOS? LOLL wrong impression, Mohan...anyways, I liked their brief interaction. And Mohan gets to hear about Megha's job hunting...another clue that he's going to end up helping her eventually there too I guess.

The Guru-Megha scene felt a bit filler types...but what was cracking me up were his WHITE SOCKS with the chappalsLOLLOL

Most of the rest of the epi was about Megha's job hunting which isn't working out too well for her and then Renu's dumb schemes as usual.

The Mohan-Nanhi scenes are the best part especially the latter bit where Mohan shows her the proofs with the help of the lego set and she tells him that this can't be her father's signature cuz he was on leave from work that day.

Precap is Mohan wondering about what Nanhi told him...I hope Megha gets a job soon and Mohan starts re-investigating again as well.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

manjushasmartoJoLaOnly4Dilish--Minks--sowmya_jairamjheel1Angelfan13-Swetha-cutegirl94fatim30madhu_sridhar-k2navi--RD--Khush-bipsrusha4003-acacia-.nimmi.bablinishaMR21Smeera123serialwatcher16without-fathomlunzaaanyakunatBazingaLadyMcbethNymeriaDJ..manzilmukulnneeiill-RadhaMohan-misty85.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 27th: Spiderman gets a clue" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu.

good episode...guru and his full white socks with chapples OMG ye ladka paint puri nahi pahenta but socks full pahenta heLOL

i like nanhi said tum Ese khelte hoROFL...tumhari mummy ne tumhara naam sahi rakah he MONU LOL that time i like guru's expressions.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

martojheel1Angelfan13-Swetha-aanyakunatwithout-fathomSmeera123Nanhi_AngelSilentsoulmisty85AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Episode was pretty good. I didn't like the Renu part. Maybe that is force megha to take up the job in mohan's office or with the help of mohan. 

Jiji is acting all stern, still giving safe passage to Mohan. Poor monu thinks Jiji is khadoos. Mohan-Jiji will make another good pair in NBT. 

I hope Nanhi tells Jiji or megha about the proofs which mohan showed. I think Nanhi will tell this to Jiji. So she may act as peace mediator between Mohan-Nanhi. I just hope Mohan-Nanhi become friends again, not that now they are not friends. I mean they come back to usual friendly sweet ways. 

Good that this happened soon - Mohan rethink his evidences now. So he should get sure first of the fact that the evidences he has are not correct. He may need to talk about this to Megha. This may something to do with the urgent files(that megha mentioned in the park) that the office ppl got from Amar. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1misty85-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@subhas: I don't think she'll be forced ... prena will maker her meet her hubby & he'll take her on the job & later on she will discover that it's mohan's office... then she won't be able to leave... yeh kahani puri filmy hai...Wink her serial mein yeh hi hota hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-AreYaar

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
love that they didn't go straight to "but this is not my daddy's sign" ... that would have been too lame

i liked the idea that nanhi caught on to the date ... but it was too sudden ... what a sharp kid! ... i wish she had taken the papers with her and then after staring at it, she would realise that there had been an inconsistency ... or maybe megha caught on to it  when nanhi showed her the papers... i'm not sure how credible was the fact that an 8 year old caught a small detail like that in half a second

i missed mohan! ... his actual scenes were very less ... it was mostly nanhi ... loved the fact that mohan broke down the bridge collapsing concept in terms which a kid could understand ... can you even remember the last time an adult explained a kid something in their terms on tv ? ... mostly its heavy, bhaari bharkham dialogues/ sermons/ moralising ... it is like writers don't actually know how to write children as children ... so loved this sttention to detail

that monu part was adorable ! ... an so was mohan making faces on being forced to drink milk ... how normal!

i don't think that renu is cliched or evil ... i have seen this so many times ... maybe an orphan depended on chacha/chachi/mosi/mama ... or a widowed woman ... they are taunted everyday with regards to money ... there is always someone who will count every penny they spend , every bite they eat ... this is normal

All in all a good episode but a want to see one huge mohan centric episode!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamjheel1-Swetha-.nimmi.aanyakunatwithout-fathommisty85-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@subhas: I don't think she'll be forced ... prena will maker her meet her hubby & he'll take her on the job & later on she will discover that it's mohan's office... then she won't be able to leave... yeh kahani puri filmy hai...Wink her serial mein yeh hi hota hai...

Won's she know the newspaper that published Report against Amar. I don't think she would be angry only with Mohan and not the Paper that published it. If she knows the newspaper name, then she already knows that mohan works there. But in serials anything can happen. She will land up at the office and then she will come to know its the same office, then she will be in two minds, whether to leave the job or not. Then as you said her needs won't give her liberty to leave the job. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105misty85

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@bips 

I agree with you. Nanhi could have atleast taken the paper and observed it for sometime. Immly pointing out was a little bit unbelievably quick / sudden. 

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@bips: well she observed for a moment & then moved on to check the date... but I think they cut that scene short in editing so we are feeling like this...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.